Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Baal have any really pimp ships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't Baal have any really pimp ships?

Anubis & Apophis had awesome custom ships. Yet Baal seems to only use standard ha'taks. Why would this be?

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
    Anubis & Apophis had awesome custom ships. Yet Baal seems to only use standard ha'taks. Why would this be?
    cos he is not as powerful plus by building such a ship he would create to much attention for himself when what he's wanting to do is lay low and manipulate things behind the scenes.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      cos he is not as powerful plus by building such a ship he would create to much attention for himself when what he's wanting to do is lay low and manipulate things behind the scenes.
      I agree, Baal has been to busy cloning himself.
      sigpic

Comment

Well Anubis had all this cool Ancient knowledge, and it was fairly clear that he didn't share his technology as the Kull Warriors were never reproduced when Anubis was defeated. Apophis' mothership was the product of Sokar's plans to take over the System Lords so when both Sokar and Anubis were gone their "really pimp ships" became one of a kind.

Baal was stuck with just plain old Hatak's as it seemed to me that most never got the shield upgrades even when Anubis was still around as the Free Jaffa were able to put up a decent fight even though outnumbered.

sigpic

Comment

Well I guess Ba'al would have learnt a thing or two form Anubis, but his real uprising to become the most powerfull Goa'uld had some bad timming. He became a threat around the same time the Ori showed up so building all powerfull and advanced ships will just draw attention.
          And ofcourse refering to his ego if one ba'al has a super ship all of them do.
          BAM! BAM! BAM! Its a Ba'al civil war!
          Pure.

Comment

Working...
          X