PDA

View Full Version : Confused!!!

dannster
December 8th, 2007, 04:47 AM
I'm so confused!

Have they killed off Weir?? Or will she be returning? I didn't really miss her much at first, probably because I was excited about seeing Carter run the show.

Although after seeing her I realised I've missed her and want her to come back! Maybe her and the other copies could stay around and appear in the odd episode?

I'm also loving the fact the Travellers and two Earth ships will be in the next episode :D :D :D

g.o.d
December 8th, 2007, 04:50 AM
she will be only in one episode in S4. I think we won't see her anymore after S4 :(

Integrabyte
December 8th, 2007, 05:41 AM
she will be only in one episode in S4. I think we won't see her anymore after S4 :(

Considering how crap S4 is she is better off!!!

Teelie
December 8th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Her real "death" was off screen so it's possible she isn't truly dead. Oberoth might have mislead them into thinking she was dead or the entire story is a ploy to find Atlantis itself and those "defectors" were in on it.

Integrabyte
December 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Her real "death" was off screen so it's possible she isn't truly dead. Oberoth might have mislead them into thinking she was dead or the entire story is a ploy to find Atlantis itself and those "defectors" were in on it.

Why would Oberoth mislead the replicators? He is not afraid of a rescue mission. They are more than prepared to wipe the floor with the Wraith and with us, so why not spread the rumour that she is alive?

Teelie
December 8th, 2007, 09:17 AM
I elaborated in another thread on this. It might be part of a deeper plan to spread the word back to Atlantis itself she is dead. Whether or not the defectors were in on the plot, he may have anticipated the clones escaping to pass on the information.

He likely knows the true Atlantis team would try to rescue her or he might be afraid of the defectors or others trying to rescue her anyways.

g.o.d
December 8th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I elaborated in another thread on this. It might be part of a deeper plan to spread the word back to Atlantis itself she is dead. Whether or not the defectors were in on the plot, he may have anticipated the clones escaping to pass on the information.

He likely knows the true Atlantis team would try to rescue her or he might be afraid of the defectors or others trying to rescue her anyways.

this plot is too deep for SGA scenarists, so I doubt it

Teelie
December 8th, 2007, 09:31 AM
True it is unlikely but I can have hope they would use something that requires a little more thinking.

Integrabyte
December 8th, 2007, 09:32 AM
this plot is too deep for SGA scenarists, so I doubt it

I agree. They are trying to hard to make things work and they are screwing things rather than improving them :D

Arturis
December 8th, 2007, 05:34 PM
From what I've read the real Weir will be making an appearance in "Be All My Sins Remember'd".

Killdeer
December 8th, 2007, 06:52 PM
From what I've read the real Weir will be making an appearance in "Be All My Sins Remember'd".

Where did you read that?

Ruined_puzzle
December 8th, 2007, 06:55 PM

Umm source please.

Arturis
December 8th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I believe it was in an interview with either Torri or one of the producers or writers. I don't remember which one exactly, but I do remember reading it. I could possibly be wrong, but I stand by what I said.

I imagine she will return to turn the tide to the Atlantis/Travelers/Wraith coalition side and play a major role in the defeat of the Replicators in BAMSR. This would be a fitting "end" to Weir's character. Anyway, I seriously doubt that an off screen death occurred and seeing as she was last seen with the Replicators and BAMSR will mark their defeat (i.e. :The Spoils Of War" and the fact that they aren't mentioned for the rest of the season) it is logical to assume she will be in BAMSR..

Enzo Aquarius
December 8th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Well, we'll find out when BAMSR is aired. :P

Nonetheless, the plots for S4 are so deep that it's hard to make proper predictions.

MIZA
December 8th, 2007, 10:07 PM

well i thought the real Weir was dead, she was killed by the replicators that captured her thats what they said in "this Mortal coil"??

Agent_Dark
December 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM
any future appearances of Weir will most likely be the cloned Weir.

Extrenix
December 8th, 2007, 10:19 PM
purepwnage owns !

g.o.d
December 9th, 2007, 01:42 AM
she said she will be in four episodes. But technically in two (I think she was reffering to Adrift and Lifeline), she was in TMC as a clone, so which means she will be only in one episode as a clone

Teelie
December 9th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Possibly a clone. The information on her death came from an unreliable source under suspicious circumstances.