This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Trivia Contest- Done Right

Alright, since the other "ask me anything" thread has become quite a cluster, I thought I'd try a more systematic approach.

KING OF THE HILL:

Ranlier begins as "King". Any challenge to be issued will be done so by posting the question in the thread, mentioning the king by name (so a new "king" doesn't get trapped by not answers an old "king"'s question.

The "King" will then have 12 unrestricted hours (to allow for work/sleep) to answer the question before ceding the "hill" to the questioner (provided they actually know the answers themselves).

Any "King" who keeps the "hill" for 168 hours or more (1 week) will be crowned a Gateworld-official "Expert", and can boast of such accordingly.

Any King who feels he has been asked an unfair question may yell "Challenge!", giving the questioner 12 hours to answer the question (and take the hill) or have his question automatically withdrawn.

Begin!
    Last edited by Ranlier; 06 December 2007, 07:11 PM.

Dear King Ranlier,

Answer:
    This is the moment that's set the furthest back in time in the Stargate franchise that we've seen besides the opening scene of "Rising".

Comment

Dear king Ranlier,
      what was the name of the story that details sg-1's very 1st off world mission togeather. It is after the pilot but before emancipation which I believe was the 1st offworld mission that we "saw" in the televised series but not sg1's actual 1st mission togeather.
      SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Dear king Ranlier,
        what was the name of the story that details sg-1's very 1st off world mission togeather. It is after the pilot but before emancipation which I believe was the 1st offworld mission that we "saw" in the televised series but not sg1's actual 1st mission togeather.
        Standard recon mission on P3-575

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Dear King Ranlier,

Answer:
          This is the moment that's set the furthest back in time in the Stargate franchise that we've seen besides the opening scene of "Rising".
          Nanite flashback in "Progeny"

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
            Standard recon mission on P3-575
            Actually I was looking for the name of the story which was "sacrafice moon" in which they ran into the gould Artimus
            SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Actually I was looking for the name of the story which was "sacrafice moon" in which they ran into the gould Artimus
              As I understand it, p3-575 was listed by Hammond in "The Enemy Within" as the first planned mission for SG-1 as a team, and see no reason it wouldn't still be. I will gladly defer to a 3rd party decision.

Edit: Books are also not considered direct canon, and may not be permissible. But under a lookup of the book in question, it seems to take place after "The Enemy Within", in which the mission to P3-575 (which was scheduled in "TEW"), SHOULD have already taken place.

Comment

Working...
              X