This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missles

how manyt missles launchers does it make sense to stuff into a wraith cruiser hull. because the Dedy has 26(or something) missle cells and fires not so often, my calculations have my ship puting close to...480 missles into vacuum in the space of 10 seconds...is that ridiculous or are the bad wrighting skils of SG wrighters to blame? cuz my fic is palning to be as hard as possible.

ship has 120 launchers containing 2 loads of 6 missles, staked on each other. one fores, then the other. reloads are external, so one u fire ur enemy is either dead or ur out of primary weapons.

What exactly are you asking?

The writers never put cruise missles on a hive. So why would it be bad writing?

Comment

well, i'm puting missles on my cruiser. are my numbers way off? i can't seem to find a wraith cruiser size.

Comment

Missiles on a cruiser seems okay with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          well, i'm puting missles on my cruiser. are my numbers way off? i can't seem to find a wraith cruiser size.
          Is this for the fleet?
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Nah, i'm putting it down to bad Wrighting Skils.

Comment

Missiles would be an obvious addition to any captured wraith vessel.

Comment

for a fic. are my numbers ok? i got laser clusters fro point defence, and 30 mid caliber rail turrets. and 26 some VLS tubes for ECMs and Long range missles.

Comment

Working...
                X