X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed'sh "Ronon doesn't the have Wraith feeding immunity."

Joseph Mallozzi
    has pretty much confirmed Ronon cannot resist the Wraith's feeding ability, he has just re-assured us that "The Wraith" sensed his strength and made him a runner.

Wa-La!

Poor Ronon!
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

I'd have thought he would make a good feast rather than a training aid for Wraith soldiers...

Comment

Awww.

I personally would have loved for Ronan to be somehow immune to the feeding process. I had always considered Ronan to be immune so now i'm disappointed.

sigpic

Comment

I always figured that is what it was, not an immunity, if it was an immunity, they probably would have killed him.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
          I always figured that is what it was, not an immunity, if it was an immunity, they probably would have killed him.

Vala,
          agreed. i always tended to think the same.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post

Vala,
            Yeah exactly they woulda been pissed if he was immune.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              Awww.

I personally would have loved for Ronan to be somehow immune to the feeding process. I had always considered Ronan to be immune so now i'm disappointed.
              Yeah same here... the whole immunity thing is better that it just being Ronon making a good training Aid for the Wraith...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                Yeah same here... the whole immunity thing is better that it just being Ronon making a good training Aid for the Wraith...
                I don't know, one would result in Ronin dying, the other allows him to be made a sport out of.

Comment

Where did this whole immunity thing come from anyway. I hadn't heard about it until very recently.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                    Where did this whole immunity thing come from anyway. I hadn't heard about it until very recently.
                    It's because in 'runner' ronon said that a wraith was about to feed on him when he suddenly stopped and the actually ep shows the wraith look a little surprised so ever since there's been a debate going on whether he's immune or just een chosen as runner because of his strength.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      It's because in 'runner' ronon said that a wraith was about to feed on him when he suddenly stopped and the actually ep shows the wraith look a little surprised so ever since there's been a debate going on whether he's immune or just een chosen as runner because of his strength.
                      STRENGTH

Comment

This has been confirmed now for a while... I remember quite a few of the writers telling us this fact for a number of years now. I guess people just don't listen

Ace
                        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Any human with the immunity would represent a clear and present danger to the Wraith & they would not have taken the chance of him going out & stirring up decent while on the run, so if he had been immune he would have been terminated on the spot.

Up until “Sateda” I was confident that all/most Satedans were immune & that’s what prompted the Wraith to lay waste to their defiant planet…boy was I wrong LOL.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:
                          Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                          *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                          DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                          DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Originally posted by Argosy View Post
                            Any human with the immunity would represent a clear and present danger to the Wraith & they would not have taken the chance of him going out & stirring up decent while on the run, so if he had been immune he would have been terminated on the spot.

Up until “Sateda” I was confident that all/most Satedans were immune & that’s what prompted the Wraith to lay waste to their defiant planet…boy was I wrong LOL.
                            Yeah they would definetly kill him out of spite/or fear or something.

Comment

In regards to the forum goer, asking about where the immunity thing came from, It was sparked from the episode from season 1 called, Poisoning the Well.

In which it is said someone had a protein making them immune to the Wraith feeding process.
                              sigpic
                              i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Working...
                              X