This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Caspian Movie

I am so excited about this movie. The trailer is now onlinee. I've been watching it over and over and over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqzYukVDqy4

Well it's about time for a preview! I've been waiting for this movie forever, and I cant wait to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MartianManhunter View Post
      Well it's about time for a preview! I've been waiting for this movie forever, and I cant wait to see it.
      I can't beleive how fast they all grew. William Moseley is almost a man and little Georgie Hanely isn't so little anymore.

Comment

Alright, this one looks like it will be a lot better than the first one.

By the way, does anyone know if there is some collector's edition of the Narnia books, like with the lord of the rings?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
          Alright, this one looks like it will be a lot better than the first one.

By the way, does anyone know if there is some collector's edition of the Narnia books, like with the lord of the rings?
          There's actually a number of collections of the Narnia series, including a box set and a single volume, among others.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Interesting trailer too. I didn't care much for the previous film, but then, LWW was not one of my favourite books in the series either. Essentially at this point, I'm very much looking forward to every upcoming film adaptation in this series with the exception of The Last Battle.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Prince Caspian is probably my least favorite Narnia book, but I'm still really looking forward to this movie.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

"The Last Battle" was always my favorite, despite the fact that I find its message that being "womanly" (ie. Susan) is outright wrong.

However, I'm very much looking forward to this one Dark and evil Narnia!
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Heh, The Last Battle was always a distant last place for me. If I had to pick a favourite (alright, two, I'm going to cheat), I'd go with Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Horse and His Boy. They were both just so completely different than everything else and there was a magic in those pages that I still love today.

Shame that HaHB has near-zero chance of film adaptation, it's not really a film-friendly story.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                    I am so excited about this movie. The trailer is now onlinee. I've been watching it over and over and over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqzYukVDqy4
                    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!

This website has the latest trailers and pics. http://beta.rottentomatoes.com/m/chr...rince_caspian/

And here's a new poster! It'd look a bit better if the text wasn't in Prince Caspian's hair, but it's still really cool. It has Reepicheep!
                    Spoiler:
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

This website has the latest trailers and pics. http://beta.rottentomatoes.com/m/chr...rince_caspian/

And here's a new poster! It'd look a bit better if the text wasn't in Prince Caspian's hair, but it's still really cool. It has Reepicheep!
                      Spoiler:
                      Thanks for sharing!! I didn't know that they released a new poster yet!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

Spoiler:
                        Ooooo, the river god! I love the river god! And Reepicheep looks so cute!
                        I was worried they'd make Reep look like a giant mutated rat. Thank goodness they ditched ILM and used Weta Digital instead!

By the way, how are they going to deal with the fact that Bacchus (Roman god of wine and intoxication) makes a prominant appearance in PC? It's supposed to be a PG film.

Comment

The trailer looks great, I can't wait for the movie!
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I saw the trailer for this movie and was like "What?" I thought they were only going to make The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe! It's a nice surprise, and shows how much I pay attention.

I'm kind of disappointed that they probably won't make Horse and his Boy. That was my favourite book.
                            There's far too much to take in here...
                            SG1
                            More to find than can ever be found...

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Heh, The Last Battle was always a distant last place for me. If I had to pick a favourite (alright, two, I'm going to cheat), I'd go with Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Horse and His Boy. They were both just so completely different than everything else and there was a magic in those pages that I still love today.

Shame that HaHB has near-zero chance of film adaptation, it's not really a film-friendly story.
                              The Voyage of The Dawn Treader is one of my favs as well, it was filled with so much magic that I went and read it again right after the first time I read it. The Horse and His Boy was was the same and I hope that they will think about making a film adaption after they finish with the other books.

Comment

Working...
                              X