This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb Sci-Fi Channel

I'm watching Stargate "The Fifth Race" and there was a commerical for Andromeda and it's like "Watch four episodes in a row from the beginning every Tuesday night!" and "Andromeda Tuesday begins next on Sci-Fi."

This of course happened about a minute after the Stargate commericals they show every two seconds.

So what day is it? Friday or Tuesday? I hope it's not Tuesday then I have English tomorrow and I can't stand that class. I want my 3 day weekend.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Originally posted by David85
    I'm watching Stargate "The Fifth Race" and there was a commerical for Andromeda and it's like "Watch four episodes in a row from the beginning every Tuesday night!" and "Andromeda Tuesday begins next on Sci-Fi."

This of course happened about a minute after the Stargate commericals they show every two seconds.

So what day is it? Friday or Tuesday? I hope it's not Tuesday then I have English tomorrow and I can't stand that class. I want my 3 day weekend.
    New episodes on Friday, and than a bloc of reruns on Tuesday, like they run a bloc of Stargate SG1 on Monday.

Comment

Yes I know that, but Sci-Fi channel doesn't seem to know that.

They ran the wrong commerical. You think they would know when Friday is considering it's there highest rating day of the week.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I thought it said, "Andromeda Next on Scifi", but i may have been mistaken Haha...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well that's what I thought it said too, but I'm pretty sure later on they said "Tuesday" in the tagline.

Comment

O maybe your right, but i changed the cahnnel real quick to see something, haha...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              Well that's what I thought it said too, but I'm pretty sure later on they said "Tuesday" in the tagline.
              I caught the commerial you are speaking of and they did say Tuesday later on in the same commerical.

Comment

Well, what do you expect from the channel with "Frankenfish"?
                Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                  Well, what do you expect from the channel with "Frankenfish"?
                  Bride of Frankenfish. Son of Frankenfish. Frankenfish Goes to Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    I caught the commerial you are speaking of and they did say Tuesday later on in the same commerical.

At first I thought it was promoting new episodes on Friday, and the repeats on Tuesday, but it said "Tuesday" and "Next".

Don't be making fun of the first movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X