PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Sci-Fi Channel

David85
October 8th, 2004, 02:46 PM
I'm watching Stargate "The Fifth Race" and there was a commerical for Andromeda and it's like "Watch four episodes in a row from the beginning every Tuesday night!" and "Andromeda Tuesday begins next on Sci-Fi."

This of course happened about a minute after the Stargate commericals they show every two seconds.

So what day is it? Friday or Tuesday? I hope it's not Tuesday then I have English tomorrow and I can't stand that class. I want my 3 day weekend. :)

Major Fischer
October 8th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I'm watching Stargate "The Fifth Race" and there was a commerical for Andromeda and it's like "Watch four episodes in a row from the beginning every Tuesday night!" and "Andromeda Tuesday begins next on Sci-Fi."

This of course happened about a minute after the Stargate commericals they show every two seconds.

So what day is it? Friday or Tuesday? I hope it's not Tuesday then I have English tomorrow and I can't stand that class. I want my 3 day weekend. :)

New episodes on Friday, and than a bloc of reruns on Tuesday, like they run a bloc of Stargate SG1 on Monday.

David85
October 8th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Yes I know that, but Sci-Fi channel doesn't seem to know that.

They ran the wrong commerical. You think they would know when Friday is considering it's there highest rating day of the week.

Elwe Singollo
October 8th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I thought it said, "Andromeda Next on Scifi", but i may have been mistaken :) Haha...

David85
October 9th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Well that's what I thought it said too, but I'm pretty sure later on they said "Tuesday" in the tagline.

Elwe Singollo
October 9th, 2004, 10:31 AM
O maybe your right, but i changed the cahnnel real quick to see something, haha...

greytop
October 9th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Well that's what I thought it said too, but I'm pretty sure later on they said "Tuesday" in the tagline.
I caught the commerial you are speaking of and they did say Tuesday later on in the same commerical. :)

NightGloom
October 9th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Well, what do you expect from the channel with "Frankenfish"? :p

Major Fischer
October 9th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Well, what do you expect from the channel with "Frankenfish"? :p

Bride of Frankenfish. Son of Frankenfish. Frankenfish Goes to Washington?

David85
October 10th, 2004, 07:22 AM
I caught the commerial you are speaking of and they did say Tuesday later on in the same commerical. :)

At first I thought it was promoting new episodes on Friday, and the repeats on Tuesday, but it said "Tuesday" and "Next".

Don't be making fun of the first movie. :P