This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futurama Movie

OK is was released a few days ago who's seen it?

If you haven't

Go buy the DVD
    http://www.willowtreeaudio.com/hypnotoad.gif

Go Buy the DVD
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 September 2009, 07:34 AM.

yeah i saw it last week i think. it was pretty good. though i thought that for being called 'benders big score' it had very little to do with bender. It was more about frys journey.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48882

yeah saw it yesterday and thought it was great!
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I still have to pick this movie up. Hopefully this weekend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The movies more Fry related, but it is well though out, has some real nice touches that hark back to the series specifically.

all I can say is, "is that what it takes to get your head in a jar?" lol

I recommend people buy it, see it, fans will love it, it never promised anything to me and I was pleasantly supprised too!!

sigpic
          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Beast with A Billion Backs Preview
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

So David Cross is doing the voice of the Beast with a Billion Backs? Interesting.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                Pretty sweet preview. Thanks for posting the link.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just finished watching Bender's Big Score. It dragged at a couple of spots, but for the most part it was pretty great. Lots of solid laughs, and as cleverly written as we've come to expect Futurama to be. Great guest appearances and some pretty decent bonus features too.

Two thumbs up. Can't wait for Beast With A Billion Backs
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It was blah. I have more hope for the other DVDs whenever they come out.

Comment

Man, I've missed Futurama...this was pretty awesome. Billy West is my hero.
                      LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
                      David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        Nice when will this be released? From the preview this looks better then Bender's BIg score

Comment

i dont know why they cancelled it in the first place. after that movie it still owns
                          sigpic
                          Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
                            Nice when will this be released? From the preview this looks better then Bender's BIg score
                            imdb says 'The Beast with a Billion Backs' will be released in 2008 along with the other two movies 'Bender's Game' and 'Into the Wild Green Yonder'

tv.com posted this (although the article is from august 2007)

Futurama: Bender's Big Score will be the first full-length Futurama adventure, with the universe expanding when three more films are released individually through 2008.
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              yeah i saw it last week i think. it was pretty good. though i thought that for being called 'benders big score' it had very little to do with bender. It was more about frys journey.
                              Yeah it was, but Bender loves his thieving and boy did he get to do a lot of it!
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X