This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool idea for weapon!!

There aren't that many weapons seen in stargate, compared to how many should have been accumilated over the years, but beyond that. It wouldbe cool if they made a weapon like a bomb that could fly like a drone BUT, they hook up a naqueda generator, a phase shifter and an auto timer that way the wraith would never even see the thing comming literally. To that end, why the hell hasn't the phase shifting tech been used to protect atlantis.

I'd much rather see some kind of Ancient super ship such as a dreadnaught in an atempt to match the size of a wraith Hive

Comment

we'd have the phase shift tech used on our ships before weapons.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

That would be one heck of a bomb then. It would be expensive to produce and the time to build just one would be enormous. And dont say they can just use a energy matter converter to build it because its been shown that ancient technology takes a lot longer to build. Probably due to its complexity. Something like what you are suggesting would be made up of a LOT of complex pieces.

Comment

i think it would be cool if they had real world weapons on the ships. missiles and what not. it's not like missiles are ineffective weapons

Comment

But the primary weapons were missles at one point and since rail guns are real world weapons just not widely implemented because we are not at the level of technology to maintenence them well.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
              I'd much rather see some kind of Ancient super ship such as a dreadnaught in an atempt to match the size of a wraith Hive
              SG-1 Season 10: Univited:
              Spoiler:
              Theres always the unlikley possiblity that some sort of dooms day space parisite could cross through to our dimension, and whos to say the explosion would kill it; let alone that the radiation field would hold it back. I mean the parisite from "uninvited" did alot of damage. Could you imagine some super bug. And remeber anythings possible in the infinite number of parelell univurses.
              Pure.

Comment

Great idea man.

Comment

all we need is phase shifting tech, like the ones that race that got wiped out had...i forgot there name, any way they actually built missiles that can go through matter and destroy things
                  Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                  Anime signature in spoiler tag
                  Spoiler:
                  Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by Academy3 View Post
                    There aren't that many weapons seen in stargate, compared to how many should have been accumilated over the years, but beyond that. It wouldbe cool if they made a weapon like a bomb that could fly like a drone BUT, they hook up a naqueda generator, a phase shifter and an auto timer that way the wraith would never even see the thing comming literally. To that end, why the hell hasn't the phase shifting tech been used to protect atlantis.
                    Great idea i'm sure a ZPM would be sufficient to send atlantis out of phase!

Comment

Originally posted by PureMarksman View Post
                      SG-1 Season 10: Univited:
                      Spoiler:
                      Theres always the unlikley possiblity that some sort of dooms day space parisite could cross through to our dimension, and whos to say the explosion would kill it; let alone that the radiation field would hold it back. I mean the parisite from "uninvited" did alot of damage. Could you imagine some super bug. And remeber anythings possible in the infinite number of parelell univurses.
                      That was the Sodan Cloaking Device, not a Phase Shifting Device.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Actually, it shifts in the same dimension, remember when Sam first activated Merlin's device ? Teal'c was able to see Mitchell when he was using the Sodan device.
                        Both devices don't work the same way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alendra View Post
                          Actually, it shifts in the same dimension, remember when Sam first activated Merlin's device ? Teal'c was able to see Mitchell when he was using the Sodan device.
                          Both devices don't work the same way though.
                          No they both shifted you to a different dimension. But the dimensions were close enough so that you could hear and see each other

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                            all we need is phase shifting tech, like the ones that race that got wiped out had...i forgot there name, any way they actually built missiles that can go through matter and destroy things
                            The Tollan. Yes, they did make phase-shifting bombs. Anubis wanted them to use one of those to penetrate Earth gate's iris.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

armbands like in the episode in season 4 that let jack ,sam and daniel have super speed and strengt, meak new batteri that last longer

Comment

Working...
                              X