Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ladder of Nerdiness...Where do you stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ladder of Nerdiness...Where do you stand?

Where do you stand on the ladder of Nerdiness?

Specify the rungs.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I like:

Babylon 5
      Battlestar Galactica (RDM)
      Carnivále
      Doctor Who (classic + new)
      Dark Skies
      Earth: Final Conflict (seasons 1-4)
      Farscape
      Firefly/Serenity
      Futurama
      Lexx
      Quantum Leap
      Red Dwarf
      Roswell (guilty pleasure, I'll admit)
      Smallville
      Star Trek: TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9
      Star Wars
      Stargate: Film, SG-1, Atlantis
      The X-Files

I think I'm getting pretty high on that ladder, someone please stop me
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If listing off all the shows you like is an indication of which rung you're on, I don't think it's gonna get very far. However, if you factor in things like going to conventions, wearing costumes, learning to speak an imaginary language, naming your pets/children after characters, etc... I think that'd be a better indicator. And that's assuming this is strictly scifi related and not more generalized to computers and technical books and whatnot.

I'd say I'm probably on the lower middle part of the ladder, although the other night I did actually wish I could speak Klingon. Would've come in handy while watching Chuck. Seeing as I can't even learn Spanish, though, I figure Klingon is far out of my reach. lol

Comment

Working...
        X