X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 Sam/Daniel Moments (S1-10)

Hiya, everyone.

Decided it would be nice to give these two their own thread among the ones for the other character pairings.

Now before you go giving me red for this, please note that they don't have to be shippy moments necessarily. Friendship moments are fine, so you don't have to be a SD shipper to play.

You can vote once a day, adding pics are fine (or not if you don't have any...your choice), and first one to 25 wins. (I'd make it 50 but this is a very unpopular pairing so I don't know how many people would end up playing )

Sound okay? If there are any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

I'll play Jess and I think 25 is a good number we vote once a day right Until we have a Top 10 ok my first entry

Sam and Daniel meeting for the 1st time in Children of the Gods (1)

I love the Sam and Daniel friendship I always thought they were each other's best friend
    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 26 November 2007, 02:55 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammer
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thanks Erika! Yup fans of the friendship are definitely welcome to play

Great choice!

Daniel telling Sam she doesn't have to go through this alone in Singularity (1)

(I guess I should add that you don't have to choose only 1 episode for the list. Like if there's another moment that you like in an ep that's already listed you can still add it).

Comment

Hmm I can think of a few moments... but I think I'll start with...

Sam sits by Daniels bedside "You can't die on me now" in Holiday (1)

Comment

Good one, Di

Comment

This is totally awesome.

Hug in Forever in a Day (1)
            Join us in the army that's arisin'
            The truth invades your mind.
            Everyday the kingdom is advancing,
            The Earth invasion has just begun.
            - Skilletsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluestarsexploding View Post
              This is totally awesome.

Space Race when Sam is walking through the hallway and DAniel is on the phone; he gets off starts walking with her; and they talk about the hyper drive engine she has to study and how she will get even next year.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Space Race when Sam is walking through the hallway and DAniel is on the phone; he gets off starts walking with her; and they talk about the hyper drive engine she has to study and how she will get even next year.(1)
                Sam telling what a great person Daniel is in Meridian (1)

Comment

Space Race when Sam is walking through the hallway and DAniel is on the phone; he gets off starts walking with her; and they talk about the hyper drive engine she has to study and how she will get even next year.(1)
                  Sam trying to convince Daniel to return to the SGC in Fallen. (1)

Comment

when Sam is walking through the hallway and Daniel is on the phone; he gets off starts walking with her; and they talk about the hyper drive engine she has to study and how she will get even next year. Space Race (1)
                    When Daniel went to Sam to talk to her about the Hand Devise in Forever in a Day (1)
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Great moments, guys

when Sam is walking through the hallway and Daniel is on the phone; he gets off starts walking with her; and they talk about the hyper drive engine she has to study and how she will get even next year. Space Race (1)
                      When Daniel went to Sam to talk to her about the Hand Devise in Forever in a Day (1)
                      Daniel visiting Sam in the infirmary with flowers in In The Line of Duty (1)

Comment

Sam telling what a great person Daniel is in Meridian (2)
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

"Reuniting" and teasing Vala in Beach Head (1)

spoiler for size
                          Spoiler:
                          Join us in the army that's arisin'
                          The truth invades your mind.
                          Everyday the kingdom is advancing,
                          The Earth invasion has just begun.
                          - Skilletsigpic

Comment

Daniel visiting Sam in the infirmary with flowers in In The Line of Duty (2)

Comment

Daniel visiting Sam in the infirmary with flowers in In The Line of Duty (2)
                              Sam and Daniel talking about Rya'c's wedding in Sacrifices (1)

Comment

Working...
                              X