the ori have to be dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ori have to be dead

this id for the ark of truth movie and pure speculation.

if the ori are alive and when sg-1 goes to the ori galaxy to find the ark of truth don't you think that they would stop them fro doing so if they were still alive because the ancients cant protect them in their galaxy and they wont help them because of their non interference rule so what do you think.

I for one am hoping that they are not dead. I would like to actually see some ascended beings act on the universe. Ideally the Ori would actually try to fight their way into the Milky Way in AoT, but we know that won't happen.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post

if the ori are alive and when sg-1 goes to the ori galaxy to find the ark of truth don't you think that they would stop them fro doing so if they were still alive because the ancients cant protect them in their galaxy and they wont help them because of their non interference rule so what do you think.
      Well the Ancients could run interference and distract the Ori while SG-1 head into the Ori galaxy to find the Ark, as Morgan le fay mentioned there are some of the Acended that do want to do something about the Ori, just not enough at the time of "Pegasus project"... what's to say that more Ancients havn't changed their mind?

Comment

Spoiler:
        according to Morena Baccarin, Adria will get to confront Morgan le Fay
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          Spoiler:
          Now that will be cool!

Comment

Spoiler:
            now that's gonna be interesting!
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
              Confirmation?

That sounds so cool, I definitely need proof before I get my hopes up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Confirmation?

That sounds so cool, I definitely need proof before I get my hopes up.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=403

in the end of this article
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Excellent. This should be very enjoyable. 'Ark of Truth' just gets better and better.

sigpic

Comment

That sounds great, hope it is a case of keeping the Ori distracted and not they're all dead. Man the more I hear about AoT the better it's sounding, this movie is going on ma top shelf I think (Where I keep my favourite movies ).

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post

So ever heard of punctuation? (,.?!) Just kidding, I understood what you said with no problem.
                      I would love to see the Ancients help out. But I think we will just have to wait until the movie gets released. And I'm not sure when that will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
                        So ever heard of punctuation? (,.?!) Just kidding, I understood what you said with no problem.
                        I would love to see the Ancients help out. But I think we will just have to wait until the movie gets released. And I'm not sure when that will be.
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                          That sounds great, hope it is a case of keeping the Ori distracted and not they're all dead. Man the more I hear about AoT the better it's sounding, this movie is going on ma top shelf I think (Where I keep my favourite movies ).
                          Same here... The forth dimension is such a pain in the A** when ya just can't wait for something so good to be released...

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            Excellent. This should be very enjoyable. 'Ark of Truth' just gets better and better.
                            I couldn't agree more on that one. I don't think I could really be more excited about a movie release as I am this SG-1 movie.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

MASSIVE SPOILER!!!!

Spoiler:
                              are you sure you wanna know this?
                              Spoiler:
                              well, I warned you
                              Spoiler:
                              The Ori are really dead
                              Spoiler:
                              Proof here
                              Spoiler:
                              Adria: Good to see you, mother. Or should I call you Vala? I believe you renounced our blood relation last time I saw you.
                              Vala: Seems you have no blood left to speak of.
                              Adria: You'll be somewhat satisfied to know that Merlin's weapon did work. The Ori were destroyed.
                              Vala: Really?
                              Adria: Somehow, you and your simple humam friends managed to destroy quite a large group of very powerful ascended beings.
                              Vala: Well, we're a very determined bunch. I always say, your never know what you can do until you try.
                              Adria: I agree.
                              Vala: You don't really seem too caught up about it.
                              Adria: No.
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X