This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are you most like?

:Have u ever done something that makes u think, oh that something Rodney would do or Sheppard, or u might find u have similar traits to some of the other characters.

I did. When Rodney called Ronon a caveman( when he was drugged up in seteda),i thought the same thing the first time i saw Ronon.

And i luv food like rodney cant stop eating.

So who are u most like?
    Ever had a Teyla moment?

sigpic
    Class of 2004-2009!!

Sometimes I think I'm kind of like Carter because I spend a lot of time on academics and work. I also tend to be the rational person in the room when a crisis happens. But I also have an adventurous, humorous side that's like Sheppard, so I think I'm a combination of differnet characters at certain times.
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

I can't stop eating either! Just like Rodney But I'm also like Jonas... I'm a quick study Studied Quantum Physics for a month and got an A for the essay I wrote! I also sneeze a lot (because of allergies) so a bit like Daniel too

Comment

Thats cool, Hey do u ever get Daja voo?

I'm a scatterbrain like Vala, I got a bit of sams brains in mi too, in mi mock GCSE's i always get A and A* in Science.
        sigpic
        Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Teyla. Well, more of the "marital arts and such" side than the diplomacy.
          In terms of my mouth I can be more like John or even McKay.

I took the "which Stargate character are you?" quiz and came up a Teyla with Shep and Ronon tied for second and McKay a close third.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I thought I'd post links to all of the character quizzes, so everyone who wants to discuss who they think they are most like, can see what the quizzes say about them:

SG1 (Seasons 1-8 centric): http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48994

SG1 (Seasons 9 & 10 cenric): http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/new/180475/

SGA: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48951

SG1 and SGA test made by GW user Leech10: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=49234

Have fun everyone! I did.
            StarshineRoxie
            A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
            sigpic

Comment

Novak, definately
              (size)
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                Novak, definately
                me too! because of hiccup
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Rodney. I have blue eyes like him.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I found a 'quiz site' on Elflinn's LJ and did it...

http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/whic..._are_you_mos_1

Guess I'm almost Shep's twin sister...

sigpic
                    My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

According to the personality tests I have taken, I am McKay/Carter/Jackson, and I also have allergies like Jackson.
                      sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

I am like McKay.I can be smart but then I can be stupid after.And sometimes I am funny.

Comment

The only thing that annoys me about that test (^see above^) is the number of danged TYPOS!! Hell's bells, the designer can't even spell a simple world like 'genius' let alone the character's names. And the word is "CONCEITED"...what a doofus.
                          sigpic
                          My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Which Stargate Atlantis character are you most like?
                            Your Result: Col. John Sheppard

Spunky, witty, brave, and surprisingly intelligent--these are all adjectives that describe John Sheppard. By being simmilar in personality to him, it means that you can do pretty much anything you set your mind to. You love adventure, na dyou know how to make people laugh.

Ronan Dex
                            Teyla Emmagen
                            Dr. Rodney McKay
                            Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                            Dr. Carson Beckett
                            Dr. Radek Zelenka

I took this test ten times changing some of my answers if more then 1 applied to me and each time I got sheppard.

i thought I was like a few of them. I love science, like sam, I'm top of my class and have got exellence in all my exams. I love history and mythology like Daniel, I did my speech last year on egyptian gods and my Essay this year I did Ancient Egypt, I speak three languages but I used to speak five. I love helping people but I don't think I would want to be a surgeon or someone that could hold someone elses life in their hands. And like Jack because I'm not diplomatic and I guess you could say I like fighting and I'm good at it and I'm sarcastic. And teyla because I love martial arts and fighting with stick things and like Rodney because I'm sarcastic rude and I push people away because I don't want to get close.. Lol. and i want to be a Pilot, medic or a Chef in the military.
                            Last edited by Pranksta; 10 December 2007, 07:52 PM.
                            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1142444/pranksta-4-lyf

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
                            It was all fun and games until Kyle chased a weka.
                            I once ate two buns.
                            I'll stand in the water while you wash your carrots.
                            Let go of my arm, you stupid anemone!

Comment

Working...
                            X