Are Asurans like a T-X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Asurans like a T-X?

I dont think its been asked but are the Asurans like the T-X from Terminator 3. I.e. can they morph and form weapons on their arms etc?
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

We don't know ...
    Only "replicator" type we saw doing that was RepliCarter, but she wasn't an Asuran ...

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
      I dont think its been asked but are the Asurans like the T-X from Terminator 3. I.e. can they morph and form weapons on their arms etc?
      now THAT, would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Alendra View Post
        We don't know ...
        Only "replicator" type we saw doing that was RepliCarter, but she wasn't an Asuran ...
        And she was more T-1000ish than T-X

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
          they all look T-1000ish for that matter. none have a solid endoscheleton.

Comment

Though they do seem like T-1000's the abilitys we saw in Replicator Carter were pretty impresive, and the Asurans being a more advance form of replicator basicly tells us they'd have more advance abilitys (way more advance than a t-X). And lets not forget that some Asurans actually want to acend meaning that theres obviously alot more about them than what we can deiced here. So i'd assume they've gone beyond a T-X but my answer to the question. Yes I do find them quite similar but with the appearance I agree that they're more like T-1000's
            Pure.

Comment

Refresh my memory (T2/3 is far away ^^).
              T1000 - > full liquid metal
              T-X -> liquid metal + solid metal skelleton ?

Comment

Thats about it. Due to the T-1000 being a form of liquidated metal it lacked the ablitys to create motorised objects and keeping them stable. The T-X was able to make a object from liquidated metal the Lock it into place buy re-materialising it making it a solid.
                I got the info from the Terminator comics, which my cousin used to read.
                Pure.

Comment

Do you know how many weapons a T-X could make? I think I saw a list on the movie.
                  "You don't know half of it".
                  Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                  (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

I was thinking the same thing as well, but about the T-1000, plus, the whole sword-arm is what RepliCarter was able to do so I think that they're simmilar, plus they can walk through solid matter (The bars in T2) and Oberoth through a door in "Progeny". However, Earth weapons are more effective against the T-1000 than against Human form Replicators or Asurans.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing as well, but about the T-1000, plus, the whole sword-arm is what RepliCarter was able to do so I think that they're simmilar, plus they can walk through solid matter (The bars in T2) and Oberoth through a door in "Progeny". However, Earth weapons are more effective against the T-1000 than against Human form Replicators or Asurans.

Vala,
                      Although the T-1000 was slowed down slightly more by earth weapons than either species of replicators, they were far from effective. The only reason the T-1000 was destroyed was because of it losing balance and falling into the conviently molten metal container, the weapon itself would not have destoyed it.

Comment

Although the T-1000 was slowed down slightly more by earth weapons than either species of replicators, they were far from effective. The only reason the T-1000 was destroyed was because of it losing balance and falling into the conviently molten metal container, the weapon itself would not have destoyed it.
                        Well, liquid nitrogen also worked somewhat effective until it warmed.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                          T-1000 advanced prototype is what you they would be more like.
                          sigpic
                          i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Terminatrix= cybernetic organism*endo-skeleton* with a mometic poly-alloy*liquid metal*

T1000 advanced prototype= mometic poly-alloy*liquid metal*

Terminator was my first obsession b4 Stargate, I'M A TERMINATOR LUVVA(LOL)
                            sigpic
                            i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

A cross between a Borg and a Terminator.

Comment

Working...
                              X