This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tria and wraith cruiser

Ok, so i believe this has already been asked, but what ever happened to the Tria and the wraith cruiser from submersion?

I've lost count on how many time this was asked, and the answer has always been it was sucked into the supermassive plot hole.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

darn those massive plot holes...
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
        I've lost count on how many time this was asked, and the answer has always been it was sucked into the supermassive plot hole.
        Aaww you have beaten to the plothole/blackhole joke

Comment

Didn't they just leave the Tria in the void between our galaxies?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Who cares bout the wraith cruiser anyway. Its stuck on the ocean floor on lantea which we left last season.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
              Who cares bout the wraith cruiser anyway. Its stuck on the ocean floor on lantea which we left last season.
              its worth sending a science team on to at least get the main engines and he hyperdrive running

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                its worth sending a science team on to at least get the main engines and he hyperdrive running
                We don't know if the cruiser is in any way repairable since it may have simply been a lie in order to make the wraith queen return to it and disable the self-destruct. However even if they do, since wraith vessels don't have protective shields, we remember how long (LOL) our hive ship lasted in our hands...
                Last edited by from_orion; 20 November 2007, 01:29 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Even if they couldn't salvage the entire ship, they should at least check it out to see if they couldn't use any of the ships weapons or something (remove the turret and use it on the Deadalus ? Or retro engeneer(sp ?) it maybe).

Comment

Shame really we hear nothing about these ships. A fully operational ancient warship would be a great asset to our fleet and while a single wraith cruiser wouldn't be that much of a help it would still be worth studying it to learn about wraith technology and its possible weaknesses or even reverse engineer its weapons.

Comment

but that could be the same for alkesh's and cargo ships in the mikyway, why doesnt earth use them or collect them to help with their recon instead of sending the oddessy or any earth ship for that matter

and if we did manage to fix the wraith cruiser it wouldnt last long agaisnt a space fight since its been so damaged from the final siege of atlantis during the ancients era and with all that pressure from the sea.

but it would be good for info and infiltration

i assume we have at least 2 wraith dart for study since john took micheals one and maybe that damaged one from season 2 and the one from the hive
                      sigpic

Comment

they said they took michaels dart, went to another planet, then went by foot back to atlantis (through the gate).

Only one we have is the damaged one, which rodney was stuck in.
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                          Shame really we hear nothing about these ships. A fully operational ancient warship would be a great asset to our fleet and while a single wraith cruiser wouldn't be that much of a help it would still be worth studying it to learn about wraith technology and its possible weaknesses or even reverse engineer its weapons.
                          It wasn't though, was it? It was stuck in the void between galaxies and it's hyperdrive was inoperable. Even the Tria's crew couldn't fix it.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            It wasn't though, was it? It was stuck in the void between galaxies and it's hyperdrive was inoperable. Even the Tria's crew couldn't fix it.
                            they couldnt fix it because they didnt have the materials necessary, but maybe earth can fix it because they can bring any materials
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

And now none of those matter because the cruiser is back on Lantea which they left in the end of season 3. Personally, I wish they never left Lantea as there were so many possibilities on there (The geothermal drilling station, Wraith cruiser and so much more possibly) and now they're on a new planet with nothing. Plus,
                              Spoiler:
                              If I am guessing correctly, in "This Mortal Coil", the Asurans find out where Atlantis is meaning that they waisted a ZPM and Dr. Weir's life (presumably) for nothing. What should have happened is the Odyssey coming to Pegasus and using the Asgard weapons to punch the crap out of the satellite weapon). Then that would have sent the Asurans a message if we destroyed their ZPM-powered weapon and they could have stayed on Lantea. Most of all, Dr. Weir would still be in Atlantis and no Carter.

Vala,

Comment

Working...
                              X