This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Ships

I am looking for images of all the ships in the stargate universe, but the Altaren ships are the most importent. can anybody help me find the images.

The gateworld omnipedia will give you all the episodes they're in and stargatecaps.com will provide all the images .

Comment

there are plenty of walpaers on scifi meshes, or sci fi world, but if your looking for screencaps i can't help you.

BTW, what'r you doing with them?

Comment

i have 2 uses for them

1: i write fanfiction, and i would someday like to use them in my fiction, while giving credit to the show.

2: they just look so cool. i love the design and the arciteture, i find them to be truely amazing.

Comment

theres this sweet little website called google, that can solve all your problems.

You know...its kinda easier than spending the time and effort making a thread which would have random responses which may or may not be immediately added.
          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
            I am looking for images of all the ships in the stargate universe, but the Altaren ships are the most importent. can anybody help me find the images.
            Erm, Alteran ships have never been in either series. I think you meant Lantean?
            Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
              The gateworld omnipedia will give you all the episodes they're in and stargatecaps.com will provide all the images .
              bloody thanx man. i was wondering where everybody got the awsomly cool images from, saves me damn headache.

Comment

i tried google, all i get are mods for star trek bridge commander.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
                  Erm, Alteran ships have never been in either series. I think you meant Lantean?
                  yes, i meant Lantean, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                    theres this sweet little website called google, that can solve all your problems.

You know...its kinda easier than spending the time and effort making a thread which would have random responses which may or may not be immediately added.

Im very sorry to get involved and probs will regret it, but dont you think that was rather rude of you?
                    im yself have often searched for ancient warships on google and found it somewhat hard, i would have often believed that of all forums on the net that this one is the one i could come to, to ask for help in such a matter?

no?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                    SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                      Im very sorry to get involved and probs will regret it, but dont you think that was rather rude of you?
                      im yself have often searched for ancient warships on google and found it somewhat hard, i would have often believed that of all forums on the net that this one is the one i could come to, to ask for help in such a matter?

no?
                      I dont think I was.

With the handy dandy google, I found these

Ancient Ships

Aurora

Orion

puddle jumper

or you could look up the ship on gateworld omnipedia, find the episode the ship was in and look it up on stargatecaps.com and find it.

See, took me a whole 1 minute to find that out.
                      Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                      X