Atlantis Database Translator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Database Translator

McKay just discovered that the Alterans have an extensive library of languages able to translate any phrase or word...

The translations are formated as...

[Original Phrase] loosely translates to [translation]

"Live Long and Prosper" loosely translates to "Ask me about my wiener"

"Unscheduled Off World Activation" loosely translates to "I'm having a bowel movement"

...of course if the database is off-line, translations can be submitted via gateworld.net. Simply post a message requesting a translation.
    Last edited by chyron; 17 November 2007, 05:03 AM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Please translate "Dr. Mckay to the Gateroom"
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Please translate "Teyla loves John Sheppard!"
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
        Please translate "Teyla loves John Sheppard!"
        "I'll take a Ham and Cheese on Rye - hold the mayo"

Comment

"All hands brace for impact" roughly translates to "Oh my God! We're all going to die! Hang on!"

Comment

"May the force be with you" roughly translates to "Always change your underwear, you don't want to be caught in the ER with day old undies"

Comment

"Rodney McKay is Ruler of the Universe" translates to . . .
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                "Rodney McKay is Ruler of the Universe" translates to . . .
                Ronon likes to wear pink underwear and is secretly in love with Hermiod.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                  Please translate "Dr. Mckay to the Gateroom"
                  translates to "Wraith in the Potty Room"
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Please translate "Hillary Clinton for President"

(I'm thinking that coming up the phrases to translate will be just as fun as the actual translation)

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                      Please translate "Hillary Clinton for President"

(I'm thinking that coming up the phrases to translate will be just as fun as the actual translation)
                      "My panties are on fire."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        "My panties are on fire."
                        Very odd, because when I fed "My panties are on fire" into the translator, it kicked out "Hallowed are the Ori! All hail the Ori!"

Comment

lol....

please translate: "Bush is an idiot."
                          sigpic

Comment

Please translate "Kneel before your God"

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              lol....

please translate: "Bush is an idiot."
                              "Viva la Revolucion!"

Comment

Working...
                              X