This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas for season 5?

As we all will know the planned strike may/will effect the writers of stargate. so lets bulk up the ranks and start sprouting the ideas for the next season!

sigpic

Currently the strike is not affecting the Stargate writers, most of whom I think are Canadian, other than Carl Binder. And really, coming up with episode ideas for next season is not going to help in any way at the production don't accept any external submissions.. plus it's kinda hard to posit possible storylines for Season 5 when we don't yet know what's going to happen in Season 4.

Not saying you can't propose all the story ideas you want... just saying it has no connection to and won't in any way help the strike situation.
    sigpic

Comment

The WGA strike has no merit for SGA considering that a majority of the writers are from the Red Maple leaf. Its too soon to guess about Season 5 considering that we have only seen 7 episode of SGA. Talk to me in Febuary and I'll tell somw possible ATlantis episodes
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Sack all the writers and start again, that's the best idea for S5

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Sack all the writers and start again, that's the best idea for S5
          Why not. Get rid of some of the writers and exec producers at the same rate they are sacking members of the "main cast." It's just the way of the business right?

Seems only fair, as the replacement characters are basically delivering the same lines as those they replaced. Same character traits, different actor. Perhaps it's not the actors who need continual replacing.

Comment

Cancel it whilst it has ratings

Comment

Continue whatever they're doing in Season 4; I'm lovin' it.

It feels so good to be enjoying something.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Continue whatever they're doing in Season 4; I'm lovin' it.

It feels so good to be enjoying something.
                I agree! Season 3 and 4 so far have been great! Keep it up! I am hoping for a Season 6, 7 and so on if it stays this good!
                sigpic

Comment

Another reset... Back to the season 1, 2 & 3 feel of the show. Cause the current reset ain't working so well, in my opinion.

Let's pretend season 4 never happened, just some bad AU. Except Missing cause well Teyla could use the boost...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Another reset... Back to the season 1, 2 & 3 feel of the show. Cause the current reset ain't working so well, in my opinion.

Let's pretend season 4 never happened, just some bad AU. Except Missing cause well Teyla could use the boost...
                    How about a Full Circle?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      How about a Full Circle?
                      What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        What do you mean?
                        Everything goes back to the way it was. Sorta like Season 7 of SG-1 when Daniel returned. Honestly, It would make some people happy but not everyone, ya know?
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

One step forward two steps back? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Everything goes back to the way it was. Sorta like Season 7 of SG-1 when Daniel returned. Honestly, It would make some people happy but not everyone, ya know?
                              Ah, I get it.

But the way it's going right now... not everyone happy either. I know there can't be a "right" way so everybody's happy (I applaud the person who can do that).

I suggest we cancel the show completely and they start over with Universe. Although, on second thought... Nope not a good idea, both the cancellation and Universe. They'll screw it up just the same.

A complete make over for the writers and their muses, so they can come up with something fresh, or at least something that looks fresh.

Comment

Working...
                              X