This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori fighters.

Ori fighters are around but we never really got a good view of the ships. (damn)

Do you think we wiilll get to see a decent shot in AoT.

What would you compare them too, Jumpers, 302's etc.

post any shots you can find of them.
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Unfortunately i can no longer find the actual designs for the fighter. However i do have this.

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com...s/File/82134/7

The ori fighter is at the bottom of the screenshot in the centre. It is an accurate representation of the official designs made for the show.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

302s but in flesh and blood some seemed alkesh sized
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

i don't think they were alkesh sized. some were just closer to the camera than others.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
          302s but in flesh and blood some seemed alkesh sized
          I thought they seemed to be the size of Death Gliders, especially after "Line in the Sand," when they showed the Ori Fighter dropped the Ori rings. I would have to say they are between the sizes of a cargo ship and death glider.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

does any one know how to post images? i have 3 high res images of the ori fighters
            sigpic
            Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
              I thought they seemed to be the size of Death Gliders, especially after "Line in the Sand," when they showed the Ori Fighter dropped the Ori rings. I would have to say they are between the sizes of a cargo ship and death glider.
              I would agree that they are approximately the size of Death Gliders and not a big as cargo ships and they certainly don't have shields like the motherships. Not sure how that 'rumor' ever got started.

I'm hoping we get a better look at them in Ark of Truth hopefully in a dogfight with F-302s.

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I'm really hoping we'll see more of them in AoT, good battle between 302's and them would be great.

As for the size, they were definately bigger than a glider, gliders would be no where near big enough to carry a ring platform and have alot of room left. I'd put just shorter than a cargo ship.

Comment

in the 'episode in the line of sand' we got a good look at the ship

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                    in the 'episode in the line of sand' we got a good look at the ship
                    A good look at the underneath of the ship but we haven't seen a clear shot of the top, side or front, infact we've seen very little of them in terms of what they can do aswell.

Comment

In LitS we saw an Ori fighter drop a ring platform, and then we saw Ori soldier come from that ring platform, can't we scale the size of the ring platform from the size of the soldiers and then scale the fighter with the size of the platform before it's dropped ?

edit : just saw that thread on this page http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27438
                      it's said F-302 about 6 meters and Ori fighter 9.25 meters.
                      Last edited by Alendra; 14 November 2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Here's a couple of pretty good renders designed by Jeremy Hampton:

"Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I remember seeing those, makes me unhappy we might not even see them properly on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
                            Here's a couple of pretty good renders designed by Jeremy Hampton:

how do u post images, i had problems posting the same images?
                            sigpic
                            Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
                              how do u post images, i had problems posting the same images?
                              You could upload the images onto imageshack.us. In "My Images" click on the "Share It" icon then you'd get the links to those images. Copy and paste the direct links by clicking the "Insert Image" icon here and the images will display in your post.

Last edited by gkyun; 14 November 2007, 01:54 PM.
                              "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X