Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008: An episode of Stargate a day keeps the doctor away!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008: An episode of Stargate a day keeps the doctor away!

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but was interested in seeing if anyone would like to make 2008 a year of Stargate. Basically for those of us with the DVD's I'd like to watch an episode a day, starting with the movie, moving onto SG-1 and then alternating with Atlantis (and of course making time for the movies when they come out).

A couple of questions,

First, is anyone interested in this?

Second, what sort of ground rules should be established, obviously there is not yet enough Stargate Episodes to fill a calender year, should we have off days, make up days, or maybe even DVD extra days? I'd like to keep the watching as structured as possible, as I think that would encourage some great conversations.

Third, when the movies come out, do we watch them right away? I know we all will, but do we count it towards the total, or wait until the end of the year to count them (in show order).

Fourth, do we split double episodes up or watch them the same day.

Any other thoughts or comments would be appreciated. I hope someone wants to join me in this.

(sorry if something like this has already been done)

No other crazies interested in this?

Comment

Watch just one episode a day? Too crazy for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Watch just one episode a day? Too crazy for me!!
        Well, you could watch as many as you wanted, but would just need to watch the correct one as well (Im sure I couldn't limit myself). Just thought it would be a neat way to revisit the entire series and have discussions....and a good way to keep me from skipping any episodes.

Comment

Night bump, otherwise Ill put this to rest I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X