Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Colonel Emerson been at the Atlantis meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His ship was going to be involved, obviously it wouldn't have hurt SG-1's resolve.
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

You should've included the name of the episode you're talking about but I'm guessing 'The Pegasus project', in which case yes I think he too should've been in the meeting but maybe they ran out of seats .

Comment

It's a bit hard for hi to be at any meeting considering what happened to him, but giving an episode would help.

If it was for 'The Pegasus Project', then no, he wouldn't have to be there. The Atlantis briefing was to inform Weir, McKay and Sheppard about what was going on, and to recruit McKay. Emerson would have already been fully briefed on the plan before the departure or during the flight to Atlantis.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        It's a bit hard for hi to be at any meeting considering what happened to him, but giving an episode would help.

If it was for 'The Pegasus Project', then no, he wouldn't have to be there. The Atlantis briefing was to inform Weir, McKay and Sheppard about what was going on, and to recruit McKay. Emerson would have already been fully briefed on the plan before the departure or during the flight to Atlantis.
        Yes but that was a senior staff meeting and he is senior staff.
        SO it would make sense that he had been involved, to say something like
        "We are going to take the Odyssey to a Blackwhole in this galaxy, and try thr jump from there."

More of an asserting Commander role.
        sigpic
        i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

I don't think he needed to be there. He would only need to be briefed on the plan.

Also remember, he was ordered directly from Landry or someone else most likely. Being there would have made a single difference.

Comment

I don't necessarily think Emerson needed to be at that briefing. However, I would have liked to have seen him there. Truthfully though, he was probably busy readying things on-board his ship.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X