X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happent to the zpm that sg-1 found in season 8

that zpm disaperd

no it went to atlantis.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The tainted ZPM from 'Zero Hour' or the one from 'Mobius'?

The tainted ZPM is presumably at area 51 where they're searching for a way to fix it.

The one from Mobius got sent to Atlantis.
      Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

wasent it sent to atlantis then was drained by mckay?
        Visit my Website

Comment

I thought it was on the Odessy

Comment

In Rising it is explained that there was a ZPM found in Gizah, unless they found two which is imo highly unlikely that's the one.

Comment

The one one the Odyssey was among one of the two sent back to Earth after the Asurans took over the city in "The Return" and placed their own ZPMs there to fully power the city so they could return it to their homeworld (one stayed on Atlantis, one went to the Ancient Outpost on Earth incase the Ori attacked, and one went the Odyssey). The one they found in the season finale of season 8 where they time traveled back in time to steal it from Ra while helping the rebellion on Earth was sent to Atlantis on the Daedauls. First they used it to power the Stargate so they could sent reinforcements, then they used it to power the Daedalus so it only took 4 days for it to get to Atlantis. After which it became the main ZPM on Atlantis until season 3's "Mckay and Mrs Miller" where Rodney drained the ZPM while trying to help an alternate reality version of himself get home. They then had no ZPM powering the city until after the events of "The Return" where they got 3, as I previously mentioned.

The only other active ZPMs they had (they found a few depleted ZPMs as well) was the one they used to power the Ancient Outpost which was completely drained when they used it to dial Atlantis in the priemere episode of Stargate Atlantis and the tained ZPM that they got early on in season 8. Since they cannot use it without blowing up a whole solar system it's being held somewhere, possibility until a situation warrents purposely using it to blow something up. Personally, I always thought it would've been used somewhere in the Ori storyline by finding a way to lure their ships into one spot, but since they had to wrap it up early it's still around, waiting to be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

Comment

You forgot to mention the ZPM from the Ancients on the Tria was installed in Atlantis in "The Return, pt. 1".

Vala,

Comment

I didn't forget - That was among the 3 that came out of The Return. We know those Ancients used it to repower the city because they tried to activate the city's shields and they dialed Earth directly. So, all the Asurans did was use 2 of their own to bring it to full power, thus making 3 (the Asurans were able to fire on the city before the shields went all of the way up).

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                    I didn't forget - That was among the 3 that came out of The Return. We know those Ancients used it to repower the city because they tried to activate the city's shields and they dialed Earth directly. So, all the Asurans did was use 2 of their own to bring it to full power, thus making 3 (the Asurans were able to fire on the city before the shields went all of the way up).
                    how do you actually know that all you see is the inside veiw in the control room don't you
                    sigpic
                    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

simple:McGiver took it and used it to power his paperclip factory thus cornering the paperclip market!

Comment

Well, that episode was the most stupid move they ever done.
                        Like stealing that zpm wouldnt affect the timeline?
                        I dont think so

Wasnt it the zpm they used to brake the energy beam from the sun of atlantis?
                        Puddle Jumpers

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                          how do you actually know that all you see is the inside veiw in the control room don't you
                          Because about a second after we heard the noise that indicates the shields were going on, the tower shook and we know two things. One, the shield takes a lot longer to go up and two, the city does not shake like that when something hits the shields.

Originally posted by p3rtan View Post
                          Wasnt it the zpm they used to brake the energy beam from the sun of atlantis?
                          That was the one ZPM Atlantis kept after receiving 3 from "The Return" - They moved the ZPM to the Daedalus, used it to power the shields while deflecting the energy, and then returned it to Atlantis when they were done.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                            It's known because Helia actually says refers to in the episode:

HELIA: This is Commander Helia. The city you're approaching is once again under Lantean control. Stand down and return to your planet immediately, or you will be ...

(The image of the Puddle Jumper flashes, then disappears from the screen.)

WOOLSEY: I thought you said they couldn't harm you!

HELIA (to one of her crew): Raise the shield!

(The sound of the shield deploying can be heard but before it can raise over the entire city, a blast rocks the tower.)
                            Thus in order to raise the shield, a ZPM is needed!

Comment

The zpm was in the daedalus which arrived in the siege and subsequently used by atlantis, til suprise suprise mckay burnt it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X