This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things You Would Not Want to Hear on a Starship Intercom / Incoming Message

Be it the Prometheus, an Ori Warship, an Al'Kesh or puddle jumper...what would you NOT want to hear over the intercom or receive as an incoming transmission?

(For all the green that I've gotten on the Atlantis thread - should I get green just for starting this one in anticipation of what I might post?)
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Daniel Jackson: Hey guys! I found this really pretty RED button that reads 'DO NOT PRESS' and I just have to let you know that I've just pressed it.
    Siler: Oh yeah that one. Good for you.

::KABOOM:: The ship explodes

(To tie this thread in with the 'OMG, they killed Daniel' thread and '1,001 Ways to Kill, Maime or otherwise Harm Siler thread)
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Country music from the '60's, Muzak or a drunk SG-1 trying to sing acapella - you pick.

"I'll take you home Eileen..."

Comment

Sheppard and McKay are in a puddle jumper in the middle of a fierce battle between the Deadelus and a hive ship. Sheppard is demonstrating that he is quite the pilot executing multiple moves a la Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan in the the opening of Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith, when suddenly ...

Spoiler:

Computer: Greatings! The safety protocal system has detected a series of rapid accelerations and dangerous maneuvers. For your safety, and the safety of those around you, manual control has been disabled and the ship's engines shut down. Please remain in your seats while assistance arrives. Thank you and have a nice day.

The momentum from the jumper carries it spinning helplesslessly toward one of the ships.

Spoiler:

Sheppard: So Rodney, is your life flashing before your :: SPLAT ::

Comment

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

com'tryah!

ah crap!
            sigpic

Comment

Any Goa'uld Ship

New Tecchie- hey guys i found a great spot i can collect crystals!

I AM THE REAL BEN 10

Comment

::creak:: ::whoomp:: ::foooth:: ::krecch:: ::whummpth::

(sound of the hyperdrive engine failing to engage)

Comment

(Onboard Adria's flagship)

Adria: I would just like to inform you all that my hoosiery drawer seems to have been emptied... any who believe they have information should report to the interroga--my quarters immediately.

(On the Odyssey)

Vala: Attention, this is Vala Mal Doran. Since Colonels Mitchell and Carter are preoccupied at the moment, I will be assuming command of this--Daniel? Daniel, what are you doing?
                  *PAUSE*
                  Daniel, is that a za--
                  *Sound of zat going off*
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andrei and Sofie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that's going to kick your sorry a** all the way back to Earth. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me!"

---
                    If you haven't seen the B5 episode where she says this, you haven't lived...

Comment

Sheppard: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

Comment

Working...
                      X