Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sniper weapon in "Bounty"- anyone got pics?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper weapon in "Bounty"- anyone got pics?

Does anyone have a screen caption that gives a good look at the sniper weapon used by one of the assassins in the Season 10 "Bounty" episode? What race's technology do you think it was?
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Best screenshot pic I can get. I'm not sure who could have made it. The weapon itself isn't something i've seen before, and the symbols used viewing through the scope seem to be new to that episode as well

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...ounty0251.html

sigpic

Comment

Lets just say that its herbidan tech or some new Goa'uld tech or maybe just maybe its some new tech that we will see in the near future
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

And by "new tech we'll see in the future" you actually mean that it will get reused as a prop and probably in Atlantis and therefor it will still be a mystery?

sigpic

Comment

anyone notice the pok'e ball in the zoomed scope?

no?

anyone?

*goes back to bed*
          Visit my Website

Comment

I just rewatched this episode, its not even relevent to this thread but Tenats people are the foothold aliens! Or at least have the same mimic technology used my them!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              And by "new tech we'll see in the future" you actually mean that it will get reused as a prop and probably in Atlantis and therefor it will still be a mystery?
              Yep pretty much or used in Universe
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
              X