Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite Vamp/Vixen/Space Pirate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's your favorite Vamp/Vixen/Space Pirate?

Here's the place to vote, who is your favorite vampy lady?
    Vala Mal Doran from SG1's "Prometheus Unbound" (Claudia Black)
    50.00%
    Larrin from SGA's "Travelers" (Jill Wagner)
    10.00%
    Vash from ST:TNG/ST DS9 (Jennifer Hetrick)
    10.00%
    Maida from "Ice Pirates" (Angelica Houston)
    0.00%
    Niki from "Spacehunter" (Molly Ringwald)
    0.00%
    Barbarella from "Barbarella" (Jane Fonda)
    5.00%
    Leeloo from "The Fifth Element" (Milla Jovovich)
    25.00%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Leeloo, cuz TFE's such a brilliant movie.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

When I think of a space vamp I think of Commandant Mele-on Grayza from Farscape.

She apparently had a really cool backstory we'll never get to see now to.

Comment

I've always enjoyed Vash from ST:TNG/STS9.

She was classy, inventive, intelligent, snarkastic, clever and an excellent thief.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I always had a soft spot for Deathwalker in Babylon 5. As an alien she was far from sexy, but she was one ruthless lady who didn't stop at anything to get what she wanted.

Out of those on the list I'd pick Leeloo too. TFM is a brilliant movie!
          sigpic

Comment

Vala and Vash. Two great characters, who were more than just eye candy for the male demographic. I voted for Vala.

Comment

LOL LEELOO!!11`!

ftw

Comment

yeah leeloo was good, 5th element was on tv last night, i missed the first 20 minutes so i watched it on DVD and because of ad breaks i finished before it had on TV so i could go to bed, i'm smart!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

None of the above.

Sapphire from Sapphire & Steel for me, Joanna Lumley as a weird alien time-detective wins me over.
                  Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                  Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

Leeloo of course! She's just so awesome lol.
                    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                    X