This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China and the moon

I wonder when they touch down if their findings match our own? In this day and age it would be impossible to fake a moon landing because someone with a cool telescope can chart their progress.

Do you feel that the moon landing was faked?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

You mean like the Russians would've been doing during the first Apollo mission?

Comment

People who believe the moon landings were faked are morons of the highest degree.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
          People who believe the moon landings were faked are morons of the highest degree.
          Agreed
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

i personally believe it happened but you im afraid are the moron for dispelling somthing before you know all the facts, as they would have had the motive to fake it atleast the very first one anyway

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
              i personally believe it happened
              This isn't a matter of belief. Belief requires no evidence to support it. On the other hand, the moon landings have overwhelming evidence that they did, in fact, occur.

but you im afraid are the moron for dispelling somthing before you know all the facts
              What facts are you speaking of? How about providing some examples instead of playing "I'm rubber, you're glue"...

they would have had the motive to fake it atleast the very first one anyway
              Define the motive. The Soviets had a major set back with the explosion at Star City, which killed a large percent of their rocket scientists. There was no way they could have beaten the U.S., even if Apollo 11 had been delayed by a year.

And then of course there's the fact that the Soviets were tracking Apollo 11 all the way to the moon, and then all the way back. They were ease dropping on the communications between Houston and the Astronauts.
              If there was any evidence to support the claims by the conspiracy crowds, the Soviet government would have been the ones who supplied it.

Like I said, people who don't think humans have set foot on the moon, in contrast to piles of direct evidence, are complete fools. That's why Buzz Aldrin punched one of these idiots in the face. He got tired of people calling him a liar.

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                I wonder when they touch down if their findings match our own? In this day and age it would be impossible to fake a moon landing because someone with a cool telescope can chart their progress.
                I'm pretty sure there isn't a telescope that's fine tuned enough to take detailed enough images of the moon to make out anything like a probe.

The Chinese would have nothing to gain by faking a lunar landing with something as easy as a probe and the US would be the first to call them on it.
                Geral Corasjo

Comment

That's why Buzz Aldrin punched one of these idiots in the face. He got tired of people calling him a liar.
                  That's hilarious!
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I just want to make sure that everyone knows the difference.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      That's hilarious!
                      indded

Comment

unless there is a Stargate on the moon, I really don't care.
                        [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                        HARRIMAN
                        I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                        [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                        HARRIMAN
                        So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Geral View Post
                          I'm pretty sure there isn't a telescope that's fine tuned enough to take detailed enough images of the moon to make out anything like a probe.

The Chinese would have nothing to gain by faking a lunar landing with something as easy as a probe and the US would be the first to call them on it.
                          I take it you never seen these

http://www.backyard-astro.com/blog/i...weblog/C22/P8/

And I posted it a little while ago when someone said the moon landing was faked. This is what happens when you say it was faked.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

With the telescopes far less powerful than the hubble we could see the flag(s) from the lunar missions. Where are these pictures? I would imagine once the last of these astronauts are dead the truth will come out.

Comment

With the telescopes far less powerful than the hubble we could see the flag(s) from the lunar missions. Where are these pictures?
                              You have just proven how ignorant you are on this particular subject.

There aren't any telescopes, on Earth or orbiting Earth, that can resolve objects that small on the surface of Luna.

I would imagine once the last of these astronauts are dead the truth will come out.
                              Or you can wait until the Orion crews land next to the Apollo equipment left behind and bring back parts to be studied. Of course, you'll probably think that's all a big lie too. That's the thing with conspiracy freaks; they won't believe the evidence provided even if you hit them over the head with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X