PDA

View Full Version : New Uniforms for Season 5?

AGateFan
October 25th, 2007, 02:37 AM
I think that if ths show is going to a S5 they MUST get new uniforms, or go back to the old ones Or even go really retro and let the military people wear real military uniforms and let the scientist wear whatever they want (business casual you know).

Whos with me on this?

Also, any and all leather and spandex must be restricted to the occasional leather jacket and standard workout gear... I mean if someone is biking or playing basketball then a little underarmor is acceptable.

prion
October 25th, 2007, 04:05 AM
I think that if ths show is going to a S5 they MUST get new uniforms, or go back to the old ones Or even go really retro and let the military people wear real military uniforms and let the scientist wear whatever they want (business casual you know).

Whos with me on this?

Also, any and all leather and spandex must be restricted to the occasional leather jacket and standard workout gear... I mean if someone is biking or playing basketball then a little underarmor is acceptable.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new uniforms aren't flattering (particularly on Carter). Sheppard's got the best as it's basic BDU format but the rest look like retro 60s/70s scifi. Spandex should be BANNED (leave that for tackier scifi shows) and leather used sparingly, or restricted only to 'aliens' from the PG.

Kanetsidohi
October 25th, 2007, 02:02 PM

Whos with me on this?

I'm with you.

Even Genii uniforms would be better than all that leather/spandex/wathever even the scientists are using. Since when my geeky-yummy needed such thing? He's hot on his own!

kirmit
October 25th, 2007, 02:06 PM
I like the new uniforms they wear on base but yeah I want the BDU's back, not liking the leather, particularly not on Mckay, it just looks silly lol. Wouldn't mind seeing Ronon in a BDU for once even though that'll probs never happen.

Darren
October 26th, 2007, 08:18 PM
(I'm just going to change the title of this thread to help encourage discussion.)

Aussie_Fan
October 26th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Oh PLEASE!!!

All the leather is getting incredibly annoying.

JackHarkness_Hot
October 27th, 2007, 07:03 AM
That I would think is better, the military wear military uniform and scientists wear the business casual followed by the lab coat (who could resist the lab coats!)

However, the military... well so many of them from various countries, there will be even more uniforms, so I guess maybe it's best to go back to the Atlantis military uniform of Seasons 1-3

ReganX
October 27th, 2007, 07:05 AM
I rather like the idea of Atlantis having its own uniform/dress code - given the mix of nationalities, and of members of the military and civilians, a shared uniform isn't necessarily a bad idea but I think they need to ditch spandex and seriously restrict leather.

Jumper_One
October 27th, 2007, 07:32 AM
I didn't even notice the new uniforms at first. for s5 I'd bring back the old ones or keep the s4 ones. to introduce another uniform type would be too much change imo

Bagpuss
November 1st, 2007, 01:15 AM
I haven't liked the constant changes in the SGA Fashion parade uniforms,but I rather liked the S2 "look",as it seemed far more practical.

Not loving the leather,and the tight suits in S4.I can't think of tight jackets on Carter and Keller as being anything more than sexing-up the characters,and the outfits don't look comfortable to wear .

As I'm on a bit of a roll..why the wide sleeve cuffs ? All that does is catch on objects ,and gather dirt ,lol !

JackHarkness_Hot
November 1st, 2007, 02:31 AM
For the ladies, unless you naturally have a derrière, I think it would be uncomfortable wearing the new Season 4 uniforms, but then, in this day and age the phrase: "clothes wear people and not people wear clothes" seems very appropriate with Atlantis.

Chailyn
November 1st, 2007, 02:54 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new uniforms aren't flattering (particularly on Carter). Sheppard's got the best as it's basic BDU format but the rest look like retro 60s/70s scifi. Spandex should be BANNED (leave that for tackier scifi shows) and leather used sparingly, or restricted only to 'aliens' from the PG.

I'm right there with you! The Wraith wear enough leather for everyone in PG. Also, it's sort of odd that only select characters have the new season 4 uniforms. As was mentioned in another thread, Lorne and others are still wearing the old SGA BDUs in the grey instead of the black (with black leather jackets). Guess funding didn't get approved this year at the SGC. :p

And I agree about Spandex. Let it die. :D

Night Marshal
November 1st, 2007, 02:59 AM
If you ever look at the uniforms on Babylon 5 they are very practical they have pockets theres a over coat and a undershirt. This lets them show people on the job when in uniform or dressed down after work coat off or in non uniforms to show when people aren't working.

Granted I don't think Atlantis will ever get the much of the out of uniform look.

Niteshadow
November 1st, 2007, 03:44 AM
the military should wear the jump suits like there do in sg1. and the mckay and everyone else should go back to season 1 uniforms ....

me "anti leather"

P-90_177
November 1st, 2007, 03:51 AM
I did prefer the BDU's though i admit that sheps leather bomber jacket is very cool. I don't really mind the new spandex uniforms. I suspect that wasn't really what they were going for, they were just wanting something that looked good on screen. Though even then i prefer the old season 1/season 2 look. The leather may be a bit much but since we haven't seen an ep with them wearing a ton of leather yet i can't really judge.

kymeric
November 1st, 2007, 04:48 AM

Whos with me on this?

/disagree

Besides if this was realistic they would be wearing buisness suits to work, who wants to see that? Leather ftw.

Mitchell82
November 1st, 2007, 11:18 AM
The new uniforms don't really bother me so personally don't care. They could all be wearing jeans and a t shirt and I'd still watch as long as the stories are good.

g.o.d
November 1st, 2007, 11:20 AM
I demand these uniforms!!!

http://home.datacomm.ch/daniel.lerch/teletubbies.jpg

g.o.d
November 1st, 2007, 11:32 AM
or these ones. They already have leather clothes. So why don't upgrade them a little bit?:)

http://crystaltips.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gimp.jpg

Mitchell82
November 1st, 2007, 12:51 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm BLIND!;)

FoolishPleasure
November 1st, 2007, 01:27 PM
Keller looks like a bumblebee with those yellow stripes. :S

AGateFan
November 1st, 2007, 01:56 PM
/disagree

Besides if this was realistic they would be wearing buisness suits to work, who wants to see that? Leather ftw.
Really, I never recall any of the civilians wearing suits and ties when I was in the military.... at least not those working working. So no if this was more real it would probably be business casual.

Leather is impractical and looks stupidly cliche IMHO. Stargate should be better then that.

I agree with Night Marshall on B5. That was one of the "little things" that made that a superior show. Stargate used to do some of those little things too, but now they sometimes forget about those little things and embrace stupid scifi cliche. I guess thats what you get when the scifi channel owns your soul.

jckfan55
November 1st, 2007, 03:10 PM

Whos with me on this?

I am SO with you. These Season 4 uniforms are terrible.:(

Redhooks
November 1st, 2007, 03:57 PM
I think they could do without the leather too, but the ironic part of this whole discussion is according to JM, the cast wanted a change of wardrobe to something that is supposedly more comfortable. Not sure that leather is comfortable except for the cool bomber pilot jackets.

Vala_M
November 1st, 2007, 05:33 PM
I liked all of their season 3 wear as well as the season 1 stuff, the black jackets (seen mostly in "Sateda" and such), the original Atlantis ones (with tan for scientists and civilians), their SG-1 style jackets that they wore at the end of season 3. Anything was better than what they got now, and apparently, they have those weird stripes on the back as well, I saw it in "Doppelganger" (no screenshots up yet) on McKay's jacket.

Vala,

Chailyn
November 1st, 2007, 05:45 PM
or these ones. They already have leather clothes. So why don't upgrade them a little bit?:)

:lol:

Black leather AND zippers covering the naughty bits! Here we come Season 5! :D

prion
November 4th, 2007, 02:12 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm BLIND!;)

Oh yes, you said it! ;)

IcyNeko
November 4th, 2007, 04:39 PM
I liked all of their season 3 wear as well as the season 1 stuff, the black jackets (seen mostly in "Sateda" and such), the original Atlantis ones (with tan for scientists and civilians), their SG-1 style jackets that they wore at the end of season 3. Anything was better than what they got now, and apparently, they have those weird stripes on the back as well, I saw it in "Doppelganger" (no screenshots up yet) on McKay's jacket.

Vala,

I dunno, the new outfits look like they might conserve body heat or something. Cut down on the cost of keeping atlantis heated.

Not vala,

prion
November 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Well, the new uniforms don't do anything the old ones did, keep the people covered, but, they are more form fitting, which actually makes them less functional. You might reach for something in the old uniform with no problem the new uniform might squeeze you in the wrong place. They were obviously done to look 'cool' and give color for identification, but have two stripes (back and front) and patches is well, overkill.

thank god Shep's still got his black BDUs.

Oreo
November 4th, 2007, 05:15 PM

Whos with me on this?

I agree!

My god! I agree!

I just said this the other day after the last episode finished. I think the military should wear their normal clothing and that the scientists should have an outfit, but one that looks ok.

It's just terrible!

wams352
November 5th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Speaking of the ugly S4 uniforms - did anyone notice in TR when Rodney turned around (when he was talking to Keller) that the jackets have a ?? reverse pleat or something in them. I'm not sure what you would call it but it's like a big furrow down the back. VERY odd. I don't know how to do screen caps or find pics of that but... it's bizarre and doesn't look functional.

I also agree about the wanking big cuffs. And what happened to the "matching" shirt underneath? I always thought Weir wore red shirts under her uniform because she was part of the red uniform color group, but now I see Keller wearing the blue, not yellow (which for some reason I thought she would). The uniforms are actually confusing me!

The uniforms this season are...weird and distracting and unattractive. Any fashion students out there? Maybe we can have a board competition - come up with better unis. Still liking Shep in his BDUs. And Lorne in (or out) of anything! :sheppard:

Chailyn
November 5th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Speaking of the ugly S4 uniforms - did anyone notice in TR when Rodney turned around (when he was talking to Keller) that the jackets have a ?? reverse pleat or something in them. I'm not sure what you would call it but it's like a big furrow down the back. VERY odd. I don't know how to do screen caps or find pics of that but... it's bizarre and doesn't look functional.

Yeah, I saw it too. It looks like a single pleat right between the shoulder blades. Bit odd looking down the back like that. Extra shoulder room, maybe?

The uniforms this season are...weird and distracting and unattractive. Any fashion students out there? Maybe we can have a board competition - come up with better unis. Still liking Shep in his BDUs. And Lorne in (or out) of anything! :sheppard:

I'm not a fashion student, but I agree that they look rather funky. Also agree about Shep and Lorne. :D

Vala_M
November 5th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I saw it too. It looks like a single pleat right between the shoulder blades. Bit odd looking down the back like that. Extra shoulder room, maybe?

I'm not a fashion student, but I agree that they look rather funky. Also agree about Shep and Lorne. :D

You mean this?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/405/html/travelers0881.html

Vala,

Chailyn
November 5th, 2007, 11:17 AM
You mean this?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/405/html/travelers0881.html

Vala,

Yep, that's it. Thanks for the capture. It looks wider in that cap because DH is sitting down. In TR, it looks like a line down the back when it's not...stretched, for a better word. :)

Guess the pleat gives them extra room?

WingedPegasus
November 5th, 2007, 01:40 PM

Whos with me on this?

Souds good to me!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. My dad says the new uniforms make Carter look either fat or pregnant. :D And Spandex . . . No. I haven't seen any on Atlantis, but on TNG and VOY it was just stupid. Amazingly enough, the female characters look far more respectable in real clothing! :rolleyes:

prion
November 5th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Souds good to me!

I totally agree. My dad says the new uniforms make Carter look either fat or pregnant. :D And Spandex . . . No. I haven't seen any on Atlantis, but on TNG and VOY it was just stupid. Amazingly enough, the female characters look far more respectable in real clothing! :rolleyes:

Ooh, hate to say it, but I've heard the "is Amanda pregnant?" comment a few times on other boards too, but only when she's in that uniform. My fondest hope is alien moths invade Atlantis and devour the bad uniforms completely, forcing them back into old uniforms and BDUs.

wams352
November 5th, 2007, 03:08 PM
in the screen cap Vala M posted - look at the guy in the background - he's still wearing the tan version of the uniform. Smart guy! I know in Star Trek Enterprise they changed the uniforms but a lot of the 'background' people had the old uniforms - two different blues. Maybe Stargate couldn't afford new uniforms for ALL the personnel? :o

Wraith_Boy
November 5th, 2007, 03:32 PM
The whole reason the uniforms were changed in the 1st place was because the cast wanted something more comfortable.

Therefore there is no way in hell they'll go back to the old ones nor waste a ton of money (especially when you did this a year earlier) creating new ones because a few people don't like the look of them. Just not going to happen!

wraith form Replicator
November 5th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I'm with you guys the new uniform suck, but I do think that it's funny that people are annoyed about seeing sam in leather.:sam:

Athosian Death facilitator
November 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM
The old uniforms did the expidtion justice, i don't mind the SGC military style shirts that sheppard wears but come onb man- stop changing these things and go back to the season 1-3 versions.

They make all of the female actors look anerexic(kellar) or have a stomach buldge(carter).

Yukkkkkkkkkkk
:daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel::daniel: :daniel:

Vala_M
November 6th, 2007, 07:26 AM
in the screen cap Vala M posted - look at the guy in the background - he's still wearing the tan version of the uniform. Smart guy! I know in Star Trek Enterprise they changed the uniforms but a lot of the 'background' people had the old uniforms - two different blues. Maybe Stargate couldn't afford new uniforms for ALL the personnel? :o

That has always been going on, it's just more noticable now, just like how Zelenka didn't change from tan to gray like McKay did in the middle of season 1 until season 2. Personally, I preferred the tan on civilians because it made them stand out, now, the only difference is the panels on the front.

Vala,

Mitchell82
November 6th, 2007, 01:28 PM
The whole reason the uniforms were changed in the 1st place was because the cast wanted something more comfortable.

Therefore there is no way in hell they'll go back to the old ones nor waste a ton of money (especially when you did this a year earlier) creating new ones because a few people don't like the look of them. Just not going to happen!

It's one reason they don't bother me and as a man who was in the service believe me you want something that breathes especially in hot/humid conditions. Besides I actually like them.

BPC
November 6th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Gotta agree here - lose the leather and the random, messiness that is Teyla and Ronan. I say Shep looks best and those black uniforms are sexy too. Put military in the black BDUs (Carter looks great in black BDUs and in Tablua Rasa Lorne and the "soldiers" all looked great in black) and I agree let the civilians wear civvies as long as it it is neat and tidy - like business csual (no jeans or anything like that). The look they have now is just silly and random and the uniforms are, to put it quite simply and IMO, ugly, particularly that nightmare of an outfit they slapped on Carter for the promo piccies - I hope they never show that thing on her in the show. God if I were her I'd quit just over having to wear that crap, especially those pants - yikes a'mighty!

Orlin2000
November 6th, 2007, 07:06 PM
I think the new uniforms all look awesome... Mckay looks soo cool in his leather jacket and carter looks great in anything and shep looks cool aswell... actually so does ronin and teyla... especially teyla... The new uniforms ROCK... I say keep em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammond:

prion
November 7th, 2007, 08:38 AM

It wouldn't be a waste of a 'ton of money' as each year they've mucked with the uniforms, and as you can see people wearing those old uniforms all the time in season four, you're talking about really, just Carter (or whoever) in season 5, McKay, Keller and Zelenka (did I miss anyone?). Sheppard is probably going (fingers crossed) keep the black BDUs in which he looks so fine, Teyla and Ronon's outfits aren't uniforms so they're really civvies and can change at whim. Even Lorne is in season 3's duds and looks good.

Merlin1701
November 7th, 2007, 10:17 AM
i was totally against the leather...and still am a little!
however the new "across chest line" uniform is growing on me, the increase in leather jackets is buggin me but i shall take a breath and hope for the best!

the future new look of Ronan should also include a uniform! I say it all the time but he could add a long jacket if needs be.

just think of it this way it could be worse, we have seen it on the genii!

WingedPegasus
November 7th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Ooh, hate to say it, but I've heard the "is Amanda pregnant?" comment a few times on other boards too, but only when she's in that uniform. My fondest hope is alien moths invade Atlantis and devour the bad uniforms completely, forcing them back into old uniforms and BDUs.

:lol: :D:D

AGateFan
November 17th, 2007, 05:42 AM
The Seer confirmed 2 things for me:

Never assume the episode title has to do with the main plot of the ep.
The new\current SGA uniforms are freaking horrible. Especially on Carter. Especially in contrast to Sheps BDUs and Woolseys suit and even whatever Teyla and Ronan were wearing (which I dont actually remember, which is good because it means it must have been somewhat normal and unremarkable for them). The new atlantis uniform is distracting in its so bad.

prion
November 17th, 2007, 11:01 AM
The Seer confirmed 2 things for me:

Never assume the episode title has to do with the main plot of the ep.
The new\current SGA uniforms are freaking horrible. Especially on Carter. Especially in contrast to Sheps BDUs and Woolseys suit and even whatever Teyla and Ronan were wearing (which I dont actually remember, which is good because it means it must have been somewhat normal and unremarkable for them). The new atlantis uniform is distracting in its so bad.

It's not so bad on the men but on carter it looks awful. Keller's a twig, so it's okay, but carter, well, unless she sucks in her gut (hey, no problem with a couple pounds on the tummy but dress to camaflouge!) she looks er, um, expecting.

On the plus side, her hair looks better ;)

IrishPisano
November 17th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Amanda Tapping's got mommy fat. she just gave birth recently, and as a result she's packed on that mommy fat.

sure, her ( . )( . ) are sagging, and she doesn't look anywhere near as fit as she used to... but having known some women in the military, both enlisted and officer, and young and... seasoned, her body shape is actually somewhat average for military women. so while she's not the svelt hourglass 9 out of 10 body she once was, its not unrealistic so i have no problem with it

prion
November 17th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Amanda Tapping's got mommy fat. she just gave birth recently, and as a result she's packed on that mommy fat.

sure, her ( . )( . ) are sagging, and she doesn't look anywhere near as fit as she used to... but having known some women in the military, both enlisted and officer, and young and... seasoned, her body shape is actually somewhat average for military women. so while she's not the svelt hourglass 9 out of 10 body she once was, its not unrealistic so i have no problem with it

Uh, she had the baby back in '05 (unless she had a second baby???) so... but, most women don't have flat abs and AT's always had a decent figure. In fact, she's looked pretty good until this uniform, which isn't flattering at all. The only reason it's not so bad on McKay and Zelenka is they wear a darker color and they're not as tight, but they're still tight. Keller's small so the uniform looks better. I've got no problem with her figure, just the fact they're squeezing her in an outfit that isn't flattering (and those gawdawful flare sleeves should have been abolished back in the 60s/70s when they were far too prevalent).

IrishPisano
November 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
i thought she had another kid recently, inbetween SG1 and SGA... hmm... maybe i'm wrong

lemme go check

Jumper_One
November 17th, 2007, 04:35 PM
i thought she had another kid recently, inbetween SG1 and SGA... hmm... maybe i'm wrong

lemme go check

nope, just the one

IrishPisano
November 17th, 2007, 06:11 PM
looks likei was wrong

oh well

Mitchell82
November 17th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Uh, she had the baby back in '05 (unless she had a second baby???) so... but, most women don't have flat abs and AT's always had a decent figure. In fact, she's looked pretty good until this uniform, which isn't flattering at all. The only reason it's not so bad on McKay and Zelenka is they wear a darker color and they're not as tight, but they're still tight. Keller's small so the uniform looks better. I've got no problem with her figure, just the fact they're squeezing her in an outfit that isn't flattering (and those gawdawful flare sleeves should have been abolished back in the 60s/70s when they were far too prevalent).

I really don't see what the problem is they look fine to me.

dec55
November 18th, 2007, 01:42 AM

Yeah, I agree......... AT's uniforms looks too tight and tacky.................
and it looks like they did it on purpose. The cut on her jacket is an
obvious ploy to show AT's figure...and yes she did have a kid... And I am
pretty sure she would like something more comfortable and better looking.

Get AT to wear looser jackets.... I miss the effort that this franchise use to have when it came to practical uniforms.

JS always has been slim...even on Firefly....she basically can get away with
her slim outfits I agree. In fact her uniforms looks pretty comfortable on her.

wolverine_nl
November 18th, 2007, 06:01 AM
i only have something against Keller's uniform and her shoes, it looks off. The leather and other darker outfits i dont mind at all when i watch SGA, but Keller looks like she came right out of a 70's TV-Series.

dec55
November 18th, 2007, 06:33 AM
i only have something against Keller's uniform and her shoes, it looks off. The leather and other darker outfits i dont mind at all when i watch SGA, but Keller looks like she came right out of a 70's TV-Series.

:lol The baby doll leather jackets and hiking boots...? Great on the 70's show,
but yeah Id rather see JS in at least in some sort of practical looking gear.

I'd draw the line leather mini skirts, spandex....and high heels..too :lol.

No matter how good anyone looks in them.

Freekzilla
November 23rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
To be honest, I REALLY hate these new uniforms. Come on, they look really silly. And I agree with whoever said they look like psuedo 60's style scifi uniforms. I mean, they REALLY look bad. LEATHER?!? Come on, no military uses leather as a main element in it's uniforms. Leather doesn't "breath" or give like cotton weave does. And that's not even including the cost of the uniforms. Leather is atleast 10 times more expensive. Shouldn't they be spending money on more important things? (The expedition AND the production.)

I say go with the standard BDU format in either black, dark grey, or plain green. They're cheaper, more comfortable, more flexible, and easier to repair. This isn't the MOD Squad for cryin' out loud. These new uniforms are just ridiculous!!!!!!!!

prion
November 23rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
Glommed these shots from some wonderful picspam reviews of THE SEER on LJ.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/4x08_The_Seer_0064.jpg

First, I'm not complaining about AT's figure, just the outfit. Anything that wrinkles like this across the back is too tight.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/s15.jpg

Flare pants... did they go out of style in the 70s??

Caps from:
http://drkquail.livejournal.com/7327.html

Jumper_One
November 23rd, 2007, 04:03 PM
Glommed these shots from some wonderful picspam reviews of THE SEER on LJ.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/4x08_The_Seer_0064.jpg

First, I'm not complaining about AT's figure, just the outfit. Anything that wrinkles like this across the back is too tight.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/wraithfodder/SGA%20season%204/s15.jpg

Flare pants... did they go out of style in the 70s??

Caps from:
http://drkquail.livejournal.com/7327.html

cute pics prion :)

though it doesn't bother me that much, I do agree they really need to do something about them. but I would rather they just change back to the s3 uniforms than introducing yet another set of new ones

a bit OT perhaps but who actually wears them? just Sam, Rodney, Keller, Zelenka (?) and the extras right? Teyla and Ronon have their own styles and Shep wears his BDU's

Blitz
November 23rd, 2007, 04:38 PM

Soz if its been said: too tired to read through all the posts - but with those it wouldnt be a matter of defeating our enemies...just scaring them to death.

+ Teletubies = radio/distortion signal...could wipe the Asurans out :)

queerofatlantis
November 24th, 2007, 09:10 AM
blitz,

they could overwhelm their enemies with the brightness.

u all noticed that some of them are wearing the new uniform and some the old?
its like early TNG

Blitz
November 24th, 2007, 09:15 AM
blitz,

they could overwhelm their enemies with the brightness.

u all noticed that some of them are wearing the new uniform and some the old?
its like early TNG

The Tubbies had different uniforms?

*Tries to see the difference* ;)

prion
November 24th, 2007, 01:03 PM

though it doesn't bother me that much, I do agree they really need to do something about them. but I would rather they just change back to the s3 uniforms than introducing yet another set of new ones

a bit OT perhaps but who actually wears them? just Sam, Rodney, Keller, Zelenka (?) and the extras right? Teyla and Ronon have their own styles and Shep wears his BDU's

Sheppard- black BDUs
Carter- new uniform
McKay- new uniform
Teyla - new civvies
Ronon - uh, yeah, some new stuff
Zelenka - new uniform
Keller- new uniform

extras/red-shirts wear the old uniforms. even Lorne is in last year's uniform. I wouldn't say that the just the team leaders wear the new stuff, as Zelenka isn't a team leader to my knowledge.

MIZA
November 24th, 2007, 08:14 PM

i don't know if they can get away with that , but i also like the new uniforms they look really good, but sometimes they look corny , i really don't think they should keep changing them it to be so confusing

Freekzilla
November 24th, 2007, 09:03 PM
They just need to go back to a more normal uniform. These new ones are hideous!

Mitchell82
November 25th, 2007, 04:15 PM

It doesn't bother me either if they are more comfortable and as long as they don't wear the Teletubbies uniforms I'm game. THough I'm sure a few people would love them being stark naked.;)*runs and gets umbrella to protect self from the massive thunk storm*

Jumper_One
November 25th, 2007, 04:32 PM
It doesn't bother me either if they are more comfortable and as long as they don't wear the Teletubbies uniforms I'm game. THough I'm sure a few people would love them being stark naked.;)*runs and gets umbrella to protect self from the massive thunk storm*

:D :D :D

damn I'd love to green ya for that but I can't sry :)

Mitchell82
November 25th, 2007, 04:34 PM
:D :D :D

damn I'd love to green ya for that but I can't sry :)

That's ok I'll put in on your tab.;)

prion
November 26th, 2007, 04:01 AM

Ah, but that would take away the mystery, and we'd lose Rodney after one episode to massive sunburn! ;)