This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who i DON'T want in season 5 - except for Carter and Keller

This is the thread for those who us who would not like to see Weir, Carson or Ford return in Season 5!

Discuss away!!!

Ford i would actually like to see again at some point. it would be nice to catch up on.

However, depending on how the season goes, i currently see no need to get carson and weir back.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Hopefully they will tie up Weir's story in the mid season 2 parter, Carson will be making an appearance toward the end of season 4, and I see no reason that these characters, including Ford, can't pop up again from time to time. Not that I have anything against any of them, but I believe the story needs to move forward without them. I like Carter in charge and I hope she stays around for a while. I also like Keller and I believe her character has a lot of potential.

Comment

This is for people who, like me, would like to see Ronon fall under several buses by Season 5! Discuss!

He seems to only exist to be angry, impatient, stupid and to kill wraith.
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Because the other characters have so much more depth.

Comment

Ok, this multiple thread stuff has gotten beyond out of hand. THis thread is for who you DON'T want in s5, with the exception of Carter and Keller. Those two characters have thier own thread since they tend to be the most unwanted. Discuss to your hearts content anyone and everyone you'd like written out...EXCEPT FOR CARTER AND KELLER here
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see Sheppard, McKay and Teyla gone, Teyla would get a reprieve if she got a decent character overhaul

Comment

I don't want weir, always disliked her, I don't want Teyla because really she's done nothing since day one and I definately do not want Lucius .

Comment

Another vote for no Lucius.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I want everybody back in season except for, well, the senior one mentioned in the title.

Who I don't want in season 5?

Anybody from SG1, except maybe one guest shot from Daniel. I don't want to see SGA become the dumping ground for SG1 characters. Dr. Lee, Walter, etc. should stay back at the SGC. If they keep putting SG1 people on SGA, then who's left minding the store back on earth. Let the SG1 characters stick with the movies.

Comment

I want to keep it like it is. I liked Weir, I liked Carson, but I'm really, really liking the feel of Season 4. I like Carter in charge, and while I wasn't sure about Keller at first, I really do like her, a lot in fact. So here's hoping that Season 5 brings back Shepperd, Teyla, Rodney, Ronan, Keller and Carter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes... no Lucius... unless it's to see him die a horrible death as Wraith food... THAT and only that would be worth seeing him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                          Yes... no Lucius... unless it's to see him die a horrible death as Wraith food... THAT and only that would be worth seeing him again.
                          As long as the death is pathetic and not heroic and we are double triple sure he is actually dead, not just sci-fi dead so he can make a triumphant return later. Then MAYBE that would be worth seeing....although I rather they just create a time device, go back in time and erase him from my memory altogether.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

No more SG1 characters, even as guest stars!

Don't like Teyla either so it doesn't matter if she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              I want everybody back in season except for, well, the senior one mentioned in the title.

Who I don't want in season 5?

Anybody from SG1, except maybe one guest shot from Daniel. I don't want to see SGA become the dumping ground for SG1 characters. Dr. Lee, Walter, etc. should stay back at the SGC. If they keep putting SG1 people on SGA, then who's left minding the store back on earth. Let the SG1 characters stick with the movies.
                              You took the words right out of my mouth!
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X