• Show
Clear All

Anti Season 5(Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY

The Anti Season 5 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY

well since Atlantis got a season 5

we might as well start a thread

its pretty darn sad that the sci fi channels don't have something
    better to show then this
    Last edited by parisindy; 23 October 2007, 11:58 PM.
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

They did? Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
      They did? Where did you hear that?
      its all over live journal

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

*mod snip*
        the only reason it got season 5 was so the powers that be could make more
        money in syndication... and the sci fi channels got nothing else to show

its certainly not because of the ratings
        and its certainly not because its a good show anymore
        its gone so far down hill

its lost its integrity
        Last edited by kiwigater; 24 October 2007, 12:38 AM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, i have some complaints about S5, but i don't want to go into details to spoil the show for people who didn't saw the first episodes yet.

Anyway, in S5 Epx02

Spoiler:
          Daedalus is destroyed by an asteroid.

Comment

um, season 5 hasn't been scripted yet, let alone filmed or aired. Did you mean s4 which is airing now?

Also, this has been specified as an ANTI s5 thread - please keep it on topic. I've already had to delete half the thread, which doesn't bode well...

Comment

They're renewing it after 4 lackluster episodes, what are TPTB on and can I have some or is it only avaliable on prescription

Comment

Yeah, count me in!

So, Paris, I take it you're not leaving GW just yet?

Let's continue the happy anti-movement!!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

my anti season 5'ness will depend on what the cast is for that season and how the rest of season 4 goes.
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

*joins anti-s5 movement*

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                      my anti season 5'ness will depend on what the cast is for that season and how the rest of season 4 goes.
                      There's already one cast-member not coming back, so yes, I'm anti-season 5. And I'm pretty sure you can add another one to the list and maybe even two...and who else they decide to whack in the remainder of season 4.

Comment

I'm here as well!!!

Anti all the way... this crappy show, crappy TPTB, certain crappy characters.... none of TPTB have said anything of bringing back all the great characters they ruined but have indicated that a certain horrible one will be back. What's to be happy about then?

So, the ratings are just above 1.0 at the beginning of s4, wonder what they'll be like in s5... 0.0004? LOL
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

If certain changes didn't happen before s4, I'd be happy for the renewal. Now, I don't really care. I think SGA s4 & s5 = SG-1 s9 & s10. I hope, for the sake of some of my friends, that Carter won't return in s5. Wishful thinking much?

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                            If certain changes didn't happen before s4, I'd be happy for the renewal. Now, I don't really care. I think SGA s4 & s5 = SG-1 s9 & s10. I hope, for the sake of some of my friends, that Carter won't return in s5. Wishful thinking much?
                            I wasn't fond of season 9, other than the first 5 episodes. And I loved season 10 (except for 1 episode)... Thank you Vala/CB for that.

Maybe who knows (wishful thinking I know) season 5 might be likeable... big might here.

Comment

Same here, I'd be happily posting in the pro thread if it weren't for the cast changes and some other stuff...
                              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                              X