X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PRO Season Five Thread!

*looks around* Nope! Don't see it!

We've got our fifth season guys, so here's a place for the pros to discuss!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

OMFG, Did Mark Stern die? This is great news, and I am not surprised to be honest because once it hits 100 episodes, lotsa money from syndication. It's a surprise in the fact that they'd renew it after a few episodes had aired. They stabbed SG1 in the back after it aired just a few more episodes.

--

It's very surprising indeed. I had thought that they'd have waited for the DVR ratings for each episode and renew it (or not) sometime during the second half of the season. However I won't complain.

sigpic

Comment

No complaints here either! I want to give Mark Stern and everyone at SCI-FI a great big hug!

Does that make me weird?

Comment

OMF, I am so excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          No complaints here either! I want to give Mark Stern and everyone at SCI-FI a great big hug!

Does that make me weird?
          For wanting to hug Mark Stern and the people at Scifi, yes that does make you weird. However considering the good news, temporary insanity is perfectly acceptable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            For wanting to hug Mark Stern and the people at Scifi, yes that does make you weird. However considering the good news, temporary insanity is perfectly acceptable.
            Oh good.

It feels like a huge weight of anticipation has been lifted, now knowing. Wonderful!

Comment

*looks around* Nope! Don't see it!

We've got our fifth season guys, so here's a place for the pros to discuss!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1
              W00t!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a "heck to the yeah baby!!!" from anyone else???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hmmm... 3 movies. 12 years. 314 episodes.

Sorry, my happiness makes me spew useless facts, lol.

Comment

\o/ \o/ \o/

Comment

Words cannot possibly express how I feel right now. Therefore, I'll let this explain it to you:

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                      Hmmm... 3 movies. 12 years. 314 episodes.
                      314 episodes. Plus the movies. That's a lot of Stargate.

Uber:
                      Heck to the yeah baby!!!!!

Comment

Why use words when the flocking does the talking for you?

Comment

314 episodes. Plus the movies. That's a lot of Stargate.
                          I won't get into the minutes, LOL

This also means we get our 100th episode, and a cliffhanger in one shot!
                          Last edited by Mattathias2.0; 23 October 2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I'm floored. I had hoped we'd hear something by Friday...but Dude! And I love what SciFi said about it:
                            " 'Atlantis' truly came out from under the shadow of its sister series this year and proved that it's a hit in its own right," said Sci Fi's Mark Stern, exec veep of original programming. The show's predecessor, "Stargate SG-1," ran for 10 seasons on Sci Fi before completing its run last year.

In its Friday 10 p.m. timeslot, "Atlantis" has chalked up a season-to-date average of 1.8 million total viewers, easily outperforming Sci Fi's primetime average of about 1.3 million total viewers.
                            The way that worded screams to me that it was a no-brainer, even for them *focuses on glee...refrains from making further disparaging comments about the suits @ SciFi*

And now I must subscribe to this thread and give it five big ol' stars.
                            Last edited by Uber; 24 October 2007, 12:28 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Yes! YES! YEEEEEESSS!!!!!

I can't believe this I'm posting from work (eeeek) but I logged on and saw the good news!

I am so happy!

I'm going to be burbling on like this all day, just ignore me!

Comment

Working...
                              X