X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawn of the Dead on DVD

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/553/553014p1.html

Dawn of the Dead is about to be released on DVD. IGN has a preview of some of the extra features that can be found on the release of the DOTD remake. Who's going to get this DVD? I'm planning on buying DOTD next Wednesday when it's released on DVD in Australia.

I just bought the Dawn of the Dead Director's Cut, which was just released in Australia today. It's awesome. I'll probably watch it tonight.

Comment

I'm not a big fan or horror, but I'm slowly easing myself into the field, starting with Alien. How is this one?
      A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

I have not seen this movie but I'm already thinking about owning it. Will try it on Netflix first.

Comment

You probably won't be disappointed.

I just watched the Director's Cut last night. It's probably just as good as the theatrical cut, although the theatrical cut is probably slightly more snappier in some parts. There both good, though. I'd probably like to get them both eventually, but right now the Director's Cut is the only version released in Australia. The Director's Cut features scene extentions as well as more character scenes, gore, and etc.

Comment

Is it my imagination or are these prices for the film too good to be true?
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6331933093

I've learned to walk the line of caution.

Comment

Yeah, they do seem a little to good to be true. (Considering I bought it for AUS $36.)

Comment

Working...
                X