PDA

View Full Version : Lost cat in Atlantis

mago1978
October 19th, 2007, 10:39 PM
I may be going crazy but I'm sure I heard what sounds very muck like a cat meowing while Sheppard was talking to Ronon in the lunch room.

It goes like this:
Ronon: This isn't about me trying to bring back the past.
Shepp: Than what is it?
Ronon: They need me. They always have. I'm the one that took care of them, got them home alive whenever we went into battle.
(**Shepperd moves the food tray and you can hear a cat meowing**)
Shepp: You're one....

Am I hearing things or my recorder is adding extra content?

Agent_Dark
October 19th, 2007, 10:45 PM
maybe its the cat that pisses on the couch in Serenity lol.

gange57
October 19th, 2007, 10:48 PM
A mysterious pussy, you say? Interesting.

Uber
October 19th, 2007, 10:48 PM
maybe its the cat that pisses on the couch in Serenity lol.It must be stalking Jewel. ;)

Xaeden
October 19th, 2007, 10:59 PM
You're not crazy. I just replayed it and right after Sheppard pushes his tray to the side there is a meow sound.

KiLL3r
October 20th, 2007, 01:20 AM
by the sounds of it i think its a metal chair scraping against the ground. they are in a lunchroom after all ;)

*Oda*
October 20th, 2007, 01:46 AM
by the sounds of it i think its a metal chair scraping against the ground. they are in a lunchroom after all ;)

I agree, I think it's the chair. It sound like a cat meowing, if you want it to be a cat meowing, if you get my point. ;)

Poubelle Man
October 20th, 2007, 11:19 AM
It's the new MGM "cat" ! :P

wise one
October 22nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
carter must of taken the cat to atlantis that was given to her by that guy from tollana

VSS
October 22nd, 2007, 02:47 PM
carter must of taken the cat to atlantis that was given to her by that guy from tollana

She gave it to him. It's toast.

Mick^
October 22nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
No! not poor Schroedinger! dead and buried poor cat. At least that episode we got to get rid of Nareem thank god.

VSS
October 22nd, 2007, 09:05 PM
Actually, we don't know Schrodinger's dead. He's alive until we find him dead, no? Until then, one of his possible states of existence is being alive.:)

Albeit an extremely remote possibility.

eri-chan
October 22nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
didnt really sound like a cat to me. i agree with the moving chair comment.

lol at schrodinger's cat theory.

SaberBlade
October 22nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Rodney's cat ascended and has come to find him. Although it's probably pissed off because they moved planet and it can't eat giant whale anymore.