Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are you going to miss the most/??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what are you going to miss the most/??

About our favored SG1... with the actors going their seperate ways, sam to atlantis and the others to gawd knows what.. What are you going to miss the most??

For me, strangely enough it is not a person or group of people... more a certain phrase which came to me, to embody SG1 and their trials against the Gou'ald.

JAFFA KREE!

Thor
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I'm going to miss pretty much everything. SG-1 was more than a team to me. In many ways, they were like a family. They may be going their separate ways, but at least we'll get a reunion of sorts in the SG-1 movies when they are released. That will be nice, and, with a little luck, maybe we'll get some more movies if these first two do well enough.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i'm gonna miss the analog gate most. so much cooler than the atlantis digital version.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          i'm gonna miss the analog gate most. so much cooler than the atlantis digital version.
          Agreed, not seeing the old gate every week is crappy, I doubt we'll see much of it in the movies either. Spinnning is so much cooler.

Comment

Well, I'm missing a lot of thing, since season nine. That's when SG-1 has ended for me, I don't consider 9 and 10 as part of SG-1. I miss the old SG-1 team(not Vala and Mitchell), the kind of exploration they had and the little cosy feeling of the show. I miss the Goa'ulds, the fun (in the last two seasons, it was so mannered), the way O'Neill behaved(until season 6, max 7). Jonas too. And oh, the Sam/Jack ship.
            'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
            One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
              Agreed, not seeing the old gate every week is crappy, I doubt we'll see much of it in the movies either. Spinnning is so much cooler.
              Spinning is indeed much cooler. IMO, you can't beat the "old" Stargate.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I will miss a lot of things... SGC's Stargate, SG-1, Goa'uld, Jaffa, Ori, Asgard... so many things....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Seeing Ben Browder on my TV screen every Friday.

Comment

i will only miss what the show was during season 1-6 after that it pretty much died

Comment

I would have said Sam, but I'm still going to see her so probably Teal'c, and the stargate itself - the Atlantis gate is lovely but it's just not the same.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                        Well, I'm missing a lot of thing, since season nine. That's when SG-1 has ended for me, I don't consider 9 and 10 as part of SG-1. I miss the old SG-1 team(not Vala and Mitchell), the kind of exploration they had and the little cosy feeling of the show. I miss the Goa'ulds, the fun (in the last two seasons, it was so mannered), the way O'Neill behaved(until season 6, max 7). Jonas too. And oh, the Sam/Jack ship.
                        That I'm going to miss.

Comment

well alot of the stuff i like has been missing for a while. The original team, Hammond, the stargate, Siler, Walter.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
                            well alot of the stuff i like has been missing for a while. The original team, Hammond, the stargate, Siler, Walter.
                            Good point. I'm going to miss Classic SG-1 - but at least I've got them on DVD.

Comment

O'Neill, pre-General.

Comment

Working...
                              X