This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha'Tak's and Food

Somethings been bothering me, on all of the Goa'uld ships (Apart from Anubis's) what do they do for food???????, I mean is it likely you'll find a McDonalds or a KFC on a Ha'Tak because all those troops will need food at some point(As they are not Jem'Hadar on Ketracel White ). Any thoughts would be helpful

Well I am sure that they somthing, but to the story line it is not even close to essintial.

Most likely they eat somthing like our MREs, so the food would not be great.

Comment

on that note, where do they sleep or go to the bathroom? Do they bathe and what do they do while waiting for a battle?

The answer is unknown, but tey probaly have all of the facilities necessary but it has nver been shown becaus it wasnt necessary for the show. i mean, I couldnt picture carter saying "In order to repaair the damage sir, we are going to have to find the bathroom"

Comment

But you honestly cant think the whole ship consists of the 5 or so hallways, the peltak, and the hangar that you see on the show . it would be illogical to think that the essential facilities where not on the ship

Comment

which they would be able to easily fit on a ship of that size.

Comment

Perhaps they remain in a deep state of Kelnoreem, that would drastically cut down on thier supplies .....I dont even know why I am arguing this, it is so stupid

Comment

you are incorrect, arguments do not always have threats attached to them. Arguments is an attempt to solve a disagreement by putting forth evidence to support your claim. It is actually a fallacy in argument to threaten.

Comment

The only time a bathroom was ever seen in Stargate was in "Ascention" when Sam was talking with Jack and Jack went into a bathroom.

Vala,

Comment

Well, they've shown barracks on Ha'taks in the episode where Teal'c is forced to undergo the Rite of Malshuran.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                    on that note, where do they sleep or go to the bathroom? Do they bathe and what do they do while waiting for a battle?

The answer is unknown, but tey probaly have all of the facilities necessary but it has nver been shown becaus it wasnt necessary for the show. i mean, I couldnt picture carter saying "In order to repaair the damage sir, we are going to have to find the bathroom"
                    in the episode where teal'c is getting the right of malshuran done to him( cant remember the name) he is remembering back to his days when he was just a regular jaffa and not a first prime and they are in a battle with ra he is talking to one of his friends and they are in sleeping quarters becuase everyone in them is laying down

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                      The only time a bathroom was ever seen in Stargate was in "Ascention" when Sam was talking with Jack and Jack went into a bathroom.

Vala,
                      Lost City part 1 jack having a shave, its not important but its nice to know when people slack off to the bathroom.

Comment

when vala high jacked the prommie and then daniel threw her in a holding cell and that had a toilet i think

if not that then in ripple effect when the sg team got taken into a room that had a toilet and facilities...

and thats the only time i know off
                        sigpic

Comment

i'm sure the hatak has like a fridge or something somewhere where they have whole animals stored for food as well as other food stuffs.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

They would have training halls for hand to hand or staff weapons testing and training, they would have barracks as seen in season 5 and they would have bathroom facilities similar most likely to that seen in Battlestar Galactica, where in all warriors share the same sinks and facilities in each designated section of the ship.

Ground troops
                            Ship Crew
                            Glider pilots
                            Servants Quaters, cooks or cleaning staff.

I mean c'mon, is it that hard not to imagine this, jeeez, has imagination or logic just skipped a generation here or what.........and the U.S blames the UK for lack of effort or imagination....hmmmm, well listen up and read the above, it doesn't take a show creator to come up with that one....I feel so arrogant now....ohhh, rather like a GOD!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

How about...since Jaffa mostly/used to have symbiotes for their immune system and have prefect health - how often do you think they need to go to the bathroom? Perhaps symbiote uses up the excess nutrients the Jaffa's body doesn't need, or filters out most of the waste?
                              Besides, the system lord in question needs to use up ALL the water, gold and whatever fittings and fixtures for his/her MEGA royal bathroom! (Assuming Goa'uld symbiotes are too spoilt to do any of that cleaning up of the blood stream for the host).....

Comment

Working...
                              X