This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest Teal'c Quote Tournament

Teal'c has said some pretty funny things...

but which one is the funniest?

Let's find out!

OK I'm going to nick The Signal's system of tournaments (hope he doesn't mind), because it's the only thing that will work for a tourney like this.

For those unfamiliar with Siggy's system there are 2 stages. To be slightly different from Siggy. I'm calling Stage A and Stage B

Stage A (the one we're in now)
    You nominate what sayings you want to be in the tournament. You can have upto 10 nominations. You don't have to use your votes all at once, ie you can make 5 nominations, wait a day and make another 3, then you still can make 2. Please make it clear how many nominations you have had. If you go over 10 your votes won't be counted until you edit your posts to make it right.

When a saying has 3 votes, it goes onto the list for Stage B

Stage A will last until I decide we have enough sayings. Then we go to stage B. Or if there is insufficient interest in the thread I will let it die and I won't bother going on.

Stage B

Typical tourney style. You vote for the ones you like the least and the one with most votes is eliminated. We'll get into ties and all the fine details once we're actually on stage B (if we get to stage B)

Try and state what ep and season it is. If you can't remember I'm sure someone else will be able to enlighten you.

If the quote needs another quote to make sense, post that as well. but put Teal'c's quote in bold

The List (these quotes have had 3 nominations)
    none yet
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

My First 5 votes for Stage A (i still have 5 more in this stage)
    1."I have seen your world... I will need it" - Cold Lazarus, season 1
    2.Sam "aren't we supposed to stay under the radar" Teal'c "i doubt this world possesses such technology" Off the Grid, season 9
    3."I believe a "medical attack" could be successful." Within the Serpent's Grasp, season 1
    4. Vala: (something along the lines of) "have u ever heard of anyone getting pregnant without doing the stuff" Teal'c "Darth Vader!"
    5. "Things will in fact calm up Daniel Jackson"
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

1."I have seen your world . . . I will need it" - Cold Lazarus, season 1
      2. "Undomesticated equines could not remove me." - Message in a Bottle, season 2
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

1. "No. You are most transparent, O'Neill." - 200
        2. "I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode." - 200
        3. "Perhaps, Puff?" - The Quest pt2
        4. "Apophis is a false god... A dead false god" Threshold
        5. "Indeed" - Take your episodic pick!
        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

1. Mitchell: "We've got ourselves a John McLaine here." DAniel: What?" Teal'c: "Die Hard", Bad Guys
          2. "What is an Oprah?", Emancipation
          3. "Booby?"
          4. Ba'al: "He's tiny. Have him to squeeze through the bars" Teal'c:"Assist us or I will squeeze you through these bars", The Quest Part 1
          5. "Darth Vader"
          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
          X