This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Survivor

I tried this over at IMDB.com with the Simpsons, and that seemed fun, and since I wasn't able to find anything like this here on this site, I thought "hey... why not..."

So...

Welcome to the Stargate Survivor Show... a show where you decide who is to be voted off and who is to stay on their respective planets...

The characters from Stargate SG-1 has been mixed up in two tribes, the tribe Chulak Tribe and the Abydos Tribe...

The Abydos Tribe:
    Jack
    Senator Kinsey
    Maybourne
    Pete Shaanahan (or what ever tha dude's last name is)
    Mater Bra'Tac
    Thor (asgaard)
    Anubis
    Martouf

This tribe is looking like to be the one where all the intern fights will go on... 3 men who admire Sam, Kinsey and Maybourne pulling their stuff off, Anubis being feared and hated by all the others, Jack and his thought about the russians... this is going to be one hell of a tribe....

The Chulak Tribe:
    Daniel
    Carter
    Teal'C
    Hammond
    Jonas Quinn
    McKay
    Janet
    Apophis

Now... the rule is as follows...

I flip a coin and decides which tribe wins or loses...

When a tribe has lost a teamemeber has to be voted off.. and you decide who...

the first character to reach 3 votes, has to leave their planet and return to the SGC.... or leave the show as one normal man would say...

But before flipping any coins, YOu have to chose a chief for each of the tribes..

the voting is simple...

The first characters to reach 3 votes are the chief of their tripe. The chiefs can't be voted off the planets , however after the first two voting rounds the cheif can change but I'll come to that in time....

Now you have to vote for one chief at each tribe, you can't just vote on one tribe... have to vote for one member of each tribe...

Now let the games begin....

Time to find a chief for the tribes....

And start voting!!

my vote
    Abydos tribe: Thor
    Chulak tribe: Hammond

hehe

oh and btw i think senator *******(Mckinsey) might get shot, sacrificed or sentanced to death by some sort of major limb being severed by the gate or stand in front of it as a wormhole comes in haha right in the way of the energy blast that would be sweet/ if jack were to become leader just because jack hates him (as do i) and so does the whole SGC crew lol
    Last edited by Neo; 04 October 2004, 07:12 AM.

Comment

My votes for chief:
      Abydos: Thor
      Chulak: Hammond

Comment

good choices

Comment

Abydos: Maybourne

Maybourne has proven to be VERY resourceful. Thor is cool, but lacks the basic common knowledge of humans. Survivor is about might and politicis. Thor probably doesn't have either skill because his race does not need them. Maybourne is slime, but would be great for the game.

Comment

Abydos: Master Bra'tac
            Chulak: Teal'c

Let's see who's the better leader, the master, or the apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k

Maybourne has proven to be VERY resourceful. Thor is cool, but lacks the basic common knowledge of humans.
              Actually it's about deception and deceit, with a good doze of social engineering thrown in the mix, but I digress.

Originally posted by KayMan2k
              Survivor is about might and politicis. Thor probably doesn't have either skill because his race does not need them. Maybourne is slime, but would be great for the game.
              Methinks you don't get to be Supreme Commander just because you look good in err ... nothing

Comment

Chulak: Teal´c

Dogs are my favorite people.
                If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Chulak: Daniel
                  Abydos: Jack

Comment

Abydos: Thor

I believe both have now reached 3 points

Comment

Bra'Tac and Apophis!
                      O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

i say mckay and carter. mckay may be dumb sometimes, be he's been my favorite star on atlantis shows. Carter is a goold leader because 1. she commands sg-1 and 2. she is like the smartest person in the world, besides mckay.
                        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

interesting idea!

my votes:
                          Abydos: Jack
                          Chulak: Carter

Comment

Abydos tribe: anubis
                            Chulak tribe:daniel

Comment

thanks fpr the responds...

So... I think the chiefs has been found...

As I read the votes its Hammond and Thor that are the chiefs.... congratulations to them.....

as said, neither Hammond or Thor can be voted out in the first two rounds, but that can change thereafter....

Nowe, to voting round 1 *drumroll*

I just flipped the coin and the Abydos tribe lost....

now you have to vote one from the Abydos tribe out.... and the rules are the same.. the first to reach 3 votes are out of the game....

Start voting....

Comment

Working...
                              X