Stargate Continuity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Continuity

Does anyone remember Wormhole Xtreme? In that episode they gave a basket of fruit that had a pineapple with a red painted leaf. Mckay's basket for Sam had the same fruit in it. I thought it was funny.

Originally posted by Legouloue View Post
    Does anyone remember Wormhole Xtreme? In that episode they gave a basket of fruit that had a pineapple with a red painted leaf. Mckay's basket for Sam had the same fruit in it. I thought it was funny.
    Have you ever spotted the mysterious pineapple? Ever wonder what's up with that? Well, it's the trademark of Director of Photography Jim Menard. Whenever possible he hides a pineapple somewhere on the set that most times can only barely be seen, if at all. Here are a few of them.
    http://www.carterslab.de/pics/pineapple.htm
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

It's been a while since I've seen the infamous giant wrench.

Comment

I've heard the pineapple rumour but i've never been able to spot one.

There's also the wrench gag, where Siler's wrench gets bigger and bigger and bigger...until they had to stop cos it was just getting ridiculous!

Comment

How about the not-so-hidden pineapple in the episode Home?

Sig made by me
          Spoiler:

sig by me
          the quote is from kimberlyfdr on Livejournal used with permission

Thanks to SueKay for my wonderful sig!

Comment

Working...
          X