Now Wraith know [possible spoiler]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Wraith know [possible spoiler]

It seems, that nowdays Wraith know's that Atlantis is surrive from they's attack. Because Ronon's frend know and they were wraithworshipers, why they did not share that information with wraith? Are there soon big battle between Atlantis crew and wraith? But they are not anymore same planet, but shure Wraith can search. Maybe someone wraithworshiper have seen gateaddres accidentally in passing
    Asgard in memoriam

It depends, though.

If the Wraith worshippers did tell the Wraith that Ronon didn't deny it but rather confirmed it when asked about Atlantis possibly continued survival, the Wraith would probably send ships to Lantea to check it out.

But all they'd find would be an empty ocean... so, no, they will probably continue thinking the city is gone.

Comment

Yeah, the wraith should know.
      Also, if they knew about the asurans, and they know about Atlantis, why haven't they attacked them.
      And if the wraith were able to come up with a deactivation virus, why didn't they just try to deactivate the Asurans as a whole? Or why didn't they destroy the planet?
      Also, if the Ancients didn't deactivate the attack code, why didn't they just use them as an additional fighting force? Are all the advanced races stupid?
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

The Wraith would be incredibly stupid to continue to believe Atlantis had not been destroyed since S.2. What did we do, go trumping thru the stargate to world after world and encounter Wraith after Wraith, kidnapping, etc. Never mind the Wraith that were left on that planet in Misbeggotten, which I've already come to the conclusion are either A) dead or B) keeping a low profile, if I were a Wraith (what am I talking about, I am ) and knew what they did, I'd be pretty pissed. Even if there was no confirmation, there would still be knowledge. As it stands, whether Atlantis survived or not is a moot point, the Wraith don't know about M35-117.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

And the fact remains, even if they suspected we were still around, what are they gonna do about it? Atlantis is, after all, no longer on Lantea.

Comment

Why would they think that Atlantis survived if Sheppard's team is going around killing the Wraith? It's possible that if Atlantis was destroyed, that they would have evacuated it and took as many jumpers as possible to a new planet, that is why the Wraith didn't assume that Atlantis is intact since the team has been going on missions, plus, in early season 2, wasn't the team trying to get the word out that Atlantis was destroyed and that they set up on a new planet? Only the Genii weren't fooled since they watched the teams dialing Atlantis's address.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
              Why would they think that Atlantis survived if Sheppard's team is going around killing the Wraith? It's possible that if Atlantis was destroyed, that they would have evacuated it and took as many jumpers as possible to a new planet, that is why the Wraith didn't assume that Atlantis is intact since the team has been going on missions, plus, in early season 2, wasn't the team trying to get the word out that Atlantis was destroyed and that they set up on a new planet? Only the Genii weren't fooled since they watched the teams dialing Atlantis's address.

Vala,
              Key word, Genii...once the cat's out of the bag, it doesn't matter. Those two cruisers picking up the transmission didn't help things in Critical Mass. As I said, there's no confirmation to the Wraith the city survived, but the rumors continue to persist.

Not to mention, Kolya mentioned Atlantis's survival around a Wraith in Common Ground.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

And, again I ask: What does it matter?

What are they gonna do? Go back to Lantea? Yeah, good luck with finding anything besides possibly a really long wire going from the underground station.

Comment

The boss wraith mentioned to Rodney that he knew Atlantis was going to mount a rescue mission and then he said "in fact, I just got word that they're on their way"
                  It sounds like he might know quite a bit about Atlantis' situation. Did the wraith see the ships coming through the gate, or did he know some other way? Either way, he wasn't suprised at all Atlantis was still up and running.

Comment

It looks like Ronon's 3 friends didn't know that he had survived Sateda. It was Ronon and Teyla who went out of their way to find and confirm a rumor of a group of wraith killers. Though it wasnt shown on the show, it maybe inferred that after the 3 friends have reunited with Ronon and confirmed that Atlantis have not been destroyed, they reported their findings to the Wraith, which have then instructed them to bait the team to the weapons factory in order to get Mackay's help to undo the reprogramming of the replicators.

Comment

Makes sense, they did have a couple of days to report in to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
                        It seems, that nowdays Wraith know's that Atlantis is surrive from they's attack. Because Ronon's frend know and they were wraithworshipers, why they did not share that information with wraith? Are there soon big battle between Atlantis crew and wraith? But they are not anymore same planet, but shure Wraith can search. Maybe someone wraithworshiper have seen gateaddres accidentally in passing
                        Not that it really matters here, but try to watch grammar for clarity purposes. I was wondering the same thing. Although, even if the Wraith know Atlantis is still around somewhere, their war with the Asurans might not afford them the ships to search for and destory Atlantis.
                        Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by cavalierlwt View Post
                          The boss wraith mentioned to Rodney that he knew Atlantis was going to mount a rescue mission and then he said "in fact, I just got word that they're on their way"
                          It sounds like he might know quite a bit about Atlantis' situation. Did the wraith see the ships coming through the gate, or did he know some other way? Either way, he wasn't suprised at all Atlantis was still up and running.
                          I'm guessing there was something in the tattoo that the other satedans were giving ronan.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                            I'm guessing there was something in the tattoo that the other satedans were giving ronan.
                            What, magical tracking ink? Hardly. It's a Satedan thing. Ronon would've noticed if something was off about it.

Also, if that was the case, the Wraith would've known something was up when the un-cloaked Jumper sped off while Ronon's signal was still hovering close to the complex.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                              Key word, Genii...once the cat's out of the bag, it doesn't matter. Those two cruisers picking up the transmission didn't help things in Critical Mass. As I said, there's no confirmation to the Wraith the city survived, but the rumors continue to persist.

Not to mention, Kolya mentioned Atlantis's survival around a Wraith in Common Ground.
                              Yeah, but why would it matter? That Wraith was held by the Genii for many years and probably didn't know what significance that would have meant since the Atlantis expedition didn't go to Atlantis until 3 years ago.

Vala,

Comment

Working...
                              X