This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Quote Association

OK, here's how it works: Somebody starts off with a quote, and then the next person responds with the quote it makes them think of. You can use quotes from SG-1 or Atlantis, and citing the episode is optional. I'll start:

Daniel, holding up a knife and being sarcastic: "Now which end do the bullets go in again?"
    ('The Sentinel', season 6)
    || twitter || tumblr ||

O’NEILL: So, am I to assume you are not surrounded by heavily-armed S.G. teams and young strapping marines?

(Elizabeth glances round at Ronon, who smiles and raises his A.R.G.)

WEIR: You’ve got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Doctor Beckett.

O’NEILL: Ooh! Doctor Beckett, is it? Well, I’m comforted.

Atlantis - The Return pt2

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Beckett, while seated on the Ancient control chair in Antarctica: "I think I feel something." *pause* "It could be lunch related."

Rising, pt. 1
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

JACKSON: This taste like chicken.

CARTER: So what's wrong with it?

JACKSON: It's macaroni and cheese.

SG1 - The First Commandment

Comment

MITCHELL: Roast beef. The one time I can't eat and they serve roast beef... Do you know how many times I've requested roast beef?... This is torture.

Arthur's Mantle

Comment

JOLAN: May you die well.

MITCHELL: Likewise . . .

"Babylon", season 9
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

O'NEILL
              What now?

BRA'TAC
              Now we die.

O'NEILL
              Well, that's a bad plan.

Comment

JACK: "All I'm saying...just for the record...this is the wackiest plan we've ever come up with."

CARTER: "Wackier than strapping an active Stargate to the bottom of the X-302?"

JACK (who is up and walking away): "Oh, yeah."

CARTER: "Wackier than-than blowing up a sun?"

JACK (as he walks out the door): "Yep!"

CARTER (to Jonas and Daniel): "He's probably right."

Season 7 - Fallen

Comment

Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!

-O'Neill, Window of Opportunity, season 4.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Anyway I'm sorry but that just happens to be how I feel about it.
                    What do you think?

Comment

Magnets!!
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

O'NEILL
                        Hey. If you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

MITCHELL (showing Ferguson the Galaran mind device): Some of my memories from the last year have been downloaded into this device. Attach these leads to your head and you get to experience some of the things I've gone through.

FERGUSON: You're serious?

MITCHELL: You wanted to know the truth. I'm going to show it to you.

Stronghold

Comment

* > is In thread bumping mood... *

MAYNARD: Mr President. I'm here to bring you up to speed on a program we've been running out of Cheyenne Mountain for the past seven years.

HAYES: I've already had my top secret briefing.

MAYNARD: Yes Mr President, but not this. (He hands him a folder.) Mr President, for the past seven years, the United States Air Force has been sending teams to other planets by means of an alien device known as a Stargate.

HAYES (laughs): That's funny. That's very funny. My first day. This is a joke, right? I have a great sense of humour. I didn't know that you had one, but this is good because we're finding out about each other. (He gets up and walks over to his desk.) Now I have to call the ex-President of Togo, and when I'm done, apparently the rest of the world is coming to an end.

MAYNARD: The ex-President of Togo will have to wait, sir. This is not a joke.

- Inauguration

Comment

Working...
                            X