Unexpected enemy in "Reunion"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected enemy in "Reunion"?

Could the enemy in Reunion be Michael's improved Iratus Bug/Wraith creature that we saw in "Vengeance"?

Or do you think that it could be the Asurans?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Could the enemy in Reunion be Michael's improved Iratus Bug/Wraith creature that we saw in "Vengeance"?

Or do you think that it could be the Asurans?
    I think the first is more plausible.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ugh... no more cheesy alien remakes please.

Comment

It's neither of those. It's not someone we've specifically seen before but it has to do with something we've seen mentioned before but about which we don't really know much...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
          Ugh... no more cheesy alien remakes please.
          NO! Lets! They are only chessy if they are made and filmed bad. I am all for the Iratus bug mutants, they were cool. And sci fi alien monsters are cool.

However i recon the unexpected enemy will be Ronons sadetan friends or Ronon himself!
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            It's neither of those. It's not someone we've specifically seen before but it has to do with something we've seen mentioned before but about which we don't really know much...
            shame i wanted it to be ford
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
              shame i wanted it to be ford
              Ford's not gonna be in Season 4, Joe Mallozzi has confirmed this.
              sigpic

Comment

Ford's not gonna be in Season 4, Joe Mallozzi has confirmed this.
                I don't think we'll EVER see Ford again. Out of sight, out of mind *cough*

Comment

The infamous Wraith birthing scene?

Not sure, I'll have to wait and see the episode in order to make a judgement as to who this enemy is.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

A Wraith of any kind would be quite "unexpected" at this point, what with them not being featured in a major way for the past, oh, year (they were pretty much absent as a species from season 3) and all and with the Asurans hot on their trail.

I want Teer (about-to-Ascend-slut from "Epiphany") to come back as an enemy. That'd be fun and unexpected. Or Chaya gone mad from loneliness. Or possibly Mara (total-slut-princess from "The Tower"). Either one (or two or all three) would work as we'd finally see them blasted into oblivion or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                      A Wraith of any kind would be quite "unexpected" at this point, what with them not being featured in a major way for the past, oh, year (they were pretty much absent as a species from season 3) and all and with the Asurans hot on their trail.

I want Teer (about-to-Ascend-slut from "Epiphany") to come back as an enemy. That'd be fun and unexpected. Or Chaya gone mad from loneliness. Or possibly Mara (total-slut-princess from "The Tower"). Either one (or two or all three) would work as we'd finally see them blasted into oblivion or whatever.
                      Given that they're raiding a Wraith base, I somehow doubt that they'd be "unexpected".

Comment

I thought it was worked out from the poem that its High probability of actual spoiler in here
                        Spoiler:
                        Satedans? Ronan found a bunch of Satedans and they turn out to be Wraith worshippers
                        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                          Given that they're raiding a Wraith base, I somehow doubt that they'd be "unexpected".
                          Atlantis is raiding Wraith bases since when now? They haven't actively (by choice) engaged the Wraith for over a year.

The Wraith are also being wiped out by the Asurans as we speak. Not to mention the fact that the Wraith think we're dead and we're not even back on our own planet anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                            Atlantis is raiding Wraith bases since when now? They haven't actively (by choice) engaged the Wraith for over a year.

The Wraith are also being wiped out by the Asurans as we speak. Not to mention the fact that the Wraith think we're dead and we're not even back on our own planet anymore.
                            Spoiler:
                            A group of Ronon's people enlist the team's help in raiding a Wraith weapons facility, where they find themselves in the middle of a growing conflict with an enemy they never expected.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              A group of Ronon's people enlist the team's help in raiding a Wraith weapons facility, where they find themselves in the middle of a growing conflict with an enemy they never expected.
                              Aah. Ok now.

Then I have no idea. Because apparently we haven't met said enemy before o_O.

Comment

Working...
                              X