This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create your own alien race thread

This thread will work much like the original starship design thread except for the fact that you are creating alien races you would like to see in the Stargate universe.
    sigpic

Please move this to the "fun and games" section.

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k View Post
      This thread will work much like the original starship design thread except for the fact that you are creating alien races you would like to see in the Stargate universe.
      I think we already have a similar thread... somewhere.

And IcyNeko, I find myself slightly agreeing with you for once... but this isn't really a game, is it? It's a discussion thread about possible new Stargate races, so doesn't it belong here more than there?
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Well anytime someone else has started a thread like this it's been moved to Fanfiction or fun and games.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Here's the link

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46861
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
          X