PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten - My Opinion

Elwe Singollo
October 2nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Ok, i went to see the movie, was a bit dissapointed. There was a bit much of talk talk talk talk, and yah, forgot, more talk... Then yah, maybe i fell asleep, and missed some exciting parts, but from what i was awake for, i didn't like :(

D.C.
October 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
I heard it's like a giant episode of The X-Files.

Elwe Singollo
October 2nd, 2004, 10:23 PM
I heard it's like a giant episode of The X-Files.I suppose, except w/ the big 'blowing away' was kind of weird, a little bit over "x-file"ish, haha... maybe not, but to me it is.

aschen
October 2nd, 2004, 10:45 PM
I'd like to execute all the people who have made movies for the past few years. :mad:

It would seem as though the ENTERTAINMENT industry has devolved into the MIND-NUMBINGLY-BORING industry.

Elwe Singollo
October 3rd, 2004, 12:07 AM
I'd like to execute all the people who have made movies for the past few years. :mad:

It would seem as though the ENTERTAINMENT industry has devolved into the MIND-NUMBINGLY-BORING industry.I don't think all movies have been bad, but your kind of right, a lot of the movies have been bad...

yaaayoubetcha
October 4th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I went into the movie not expecting too much.....

I didn't particularily want to see it and I knew it would be an unresolveable 'they/them' movie......

And i was still disappointed at the ending.....it actually managed to pull me in for a few mins....but then just trailed off....

Reminded me of X-Files meets Nowhere Man.....