This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new question about the zat gun

now since a zat is kinda like a tazer but only more lethal, and a tazer can cause heart damage if your tazed to many to may times...does that mean a zat can cause long term heart damage. i mean the sg teams have been zatted(?) so many times its impossible to count,please someone answer me...i'm worried about this guy-->, he's getting old.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
    now since a zat is kinda like a tazer but only more lethal, and a tazer can cause heart damage if your tazed to many to may times...does that mean a zat can cause long term heart damage. i mean the sg teams have been zatted(?) so many times its impossible to count,please someone answer me...i'm worried about this guy-->, he's getting old.
    haha well keep in mind that we are watching a fiction show. If the writers decide that zats should cause testicular cancer then they will. But somehow I doubt jack is going to die from being zatted too many times
    UNLESS OF COURSE IT'S TWICE IN A ROW
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

When does twice in a row stop being twice in a row? Twice in the space of a few seconds will kill, but what about once and then again an hour later? How long do you have to wait between zat shots for the second shot to not be lethal?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        When does twice in a row stop being twice in a row? Twice in the space of a few seconds will kill, but what about once and then again an hour later? How long do you have to wait between zat shots for the second shot to not be lethal?
        I'm not sure how long you gotta wait between shots but I'd guess a few minutes after the first one. an hour should be more than enough for the effect of the first shot to wear off
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

DON'T TAZE ME BRO! Aaaaaaah!

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
            lol
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LOL

Comment

Question Here, What happen when your Zatted Once, And Then You Wake Up 1 Hour Later and You Are Zatted Again. Do You Die? Or Just Stunned Again?

Comment

Depends if you are at a John Kerry rally.

Comment

Well. . . . don't zat me, bro would be more appropriate to the thread.

But yes, quite funny.

Comment

I'd be guessing here but there could be a correlation between the length of time a person is unconcious for & the time they can be shot again. Meaning that the residual charge left in the body keeps the person unconcious until it dissipates. So once the residual charge leaves the body it could be safe to shoot them again. Or not.
                      sigpic
                      "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                      Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                        just because a zat gun looks like it fires electricity as we know it, doesn't mean that it is electricity, it could be another type of energy that just happens too look the same.
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                          just because a zat gun looks like it fires electricity as we know it, doesn't mean that it is electricity, it could be another type of energy that just happens too look the same.
                          in the episode where Apophis brain washed riac(?) fraiser said elctic shock therapy could fix it and teal'c used a zat gun, so that pretty much says that it's electricity.
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

electricity only worked because it killed the brainwashing virus without killing the person, zats may just have the same effect.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

The time between the Zatting no longer effecting you is probably as long as it took O'Neill to run from the Research Base to the Gate in that episode with that girl Kaylee.
                              Disliked a recent episode?
                              Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
                              The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Working...
                              X