This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books Abroad auctions complete Harry Potter set on eBay

A fantastic addition to any wealthy fan's collection. eBay listing.

The highest bid at the time of posting is £ 6,766, almost a thousand pounds per book!

Charity's Mission Statement
    Books Abroad supply good quality, second-hand books free of charge to schools, libraries and colleges in overseas countries where poverty makes such reading and educational resources difficult to acquire. These donated books are of enormous value to children in struggling schools throughout the world and would otherwise end up in landfill sites. www.booksabroad.org.uk
    sigpic

holy crap!!

well they are hard back.. but i guess since it's for charity the bidders have been rich folk wanting to give to charity rather than people actually wanting the books.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

My god, I can't beleived they sold for so much!!

(And isn't ebay just an awful site? It's horrible...crap design and everything!)
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X