X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fave McKay/Zelenka moment (S1-3) SPOILERS s1-3

Why not? I love these two.
    Spoilers ahoy for Seasons 1-3. Up to 50. Vote anytime.

(1) Tag Team explaining to Weir how to save the city with the grounding stations (the Storm)
    Last edited by Mercury973; 21 September 2007, 03:53 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by im_meli
    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Tag Team explaining to Weir how to save the city with the grounding stations, The Storm (1)
    McKay acknowledges to Zelenka that he's a great scientist, Tao of Rodney (1)
    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Tag Team explaining to Weir how to save the city with the grounding stations, The Storm (2)
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Tag Team explaining to Weir how to save the city with the grounding stations, The Storm (3)
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Tag Team explaining to Weir how to save the city with the grounding stations, The Storm (4)
          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Tag Team explaining to Weir how to save the city with the grounding stations, The Storm (4)
            Rodney in a suit, looking at Zelenka (without his glasses on), Duet (1)
            sigpic

Comment

When Radek says tells Rodney my point exactly. The Storm (1)
              sigpic

Comment

McKay acknowledges to Zelenka that he's a great scientist, Tao of Rodney (2)
                When Radek says tells Rodney my point exactly. The Storm (1)
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                X