Anubis vs Ori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis vs Ori

If anubis was still around during the intro of the ori do you think he would have (with his super ship) been able to take on a ori mothership? remember that he had some knowledge of ancient tech

Operative word being some, he would do good but the Ori's greater knowledge and legions of followers would make any battle more or less hopeless unless he decided to do his original plan which was wipe out life in the galaxy and recreate it to his specifications.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Ori would win, his weapon fire would do nothing to the Ori shields, his main weapon takes too long to charge up, his ship would be blown to bits long before it was fully charged. If by some chance his main weapon was given the time to charge then yes the Ori ship would be dead imo. Shields vs Shields I'd go with the Ori shields being far superior, as far as we've seen they only have one weakness (the fluctuations) and as anubis doesn't have a weapon like the one in 'unending' normal weapons fire would be totally ineffective. As for the Ori beam against Anubis' shielding well I see Anubis' about on par with the Earth ships with their asgard designed shields, so 2 or 3 shots would be enough to take him out.

Comment

I would have loved to see what his supersoldiers would be able to do against the priors..

Comment

I think in a battle Anubis' ship versus an Ori ship, Anubis' ship would lose by a long short. What would be interesting would be Anubis vs a Prior. Since Anubis seems to be half ascended still, that means he might have some chance at disrupting the Ori's control of the Prior.

Comment

Personally, I don't think Anubis would have been able to really stand up against the Ori or their technology. He had "some" working Ancient tech, but most likely, not enough to really have an impact.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

it depends if anubis jumpy weapan of pwnage bypasses ori shields just and weather it will also jump between ori ships

Comment

Forget the kull warriors. Bring back the replicators and unleash those little buggers against the Ori ships. Its a shame they killed off Anubus and the replicators so soon. It would be nice to see the 3 fraction fighting for domination of the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL View Post
                  it depends if anubis jumpy weapan of pwnage bypasses ori shields just and weather it will also jump between ori ships
                  His weapon takes far too long to power up, the Ori could blow him up long before his hand even touched the fire button.

Comment

I doubt Anubis would of pwned the Orii - they have access ot Ascened knowledge/technology - which they supply their followers in order to invade territory occupied by other Ascended beings becuase they cannot/are not strong enough (yet! :doci to do it on their own (that, & the Ancients would kick their firey behinds! ) - He had access to some ascended knowledge & Ancient/Asgard technology (but not all), but Anicent/Orii tech is (supposedly) the most advanced in the known universe (that we are aware of ATM); & even with uber powerful weapons & upgraded shield (remember the shields on his Ha'taks & his mothership are Goa'uuld shields enhanced by Ancient/Asgard knowledge & tech) & the primary weapons - whilst really cool & taking out multiple targets @ once - seems to pale in comparision to the almighty peircing power of an Orii mothership's main weapon. It also takes longer to charge as well; although we have yet to see an Orii weapon capable of destroying an entire planet (although maybe several hits directly onto a planets surface to breach & explode the planet's core might do the trick).

I would be more worried about Anubis having worshippers inadvertingly feeding him their life essence/energy & him gaining more power to challenge the Orii/Ancients themselves; although I don't see this happening considering the orii already had an entire galaxy of worshippers (literally!) worshipping them before they started their 'Holy Crusade' to 'liberate' the Milkyway from 'Evil/Darkness'. :

Anubis was so evil/vile/replusive that he was outcast by the other System Lords for crimes unspeakable - even to them - he is like the ultimate evil semi-Ascended Goa'uuld & a not-so-shining exmaple of how truely evil the Goa'uuld could potentially become/be (considering the Goa'uuld, thats saying alot & giving the rest of the over-dressed snakes a compliment! As if the little worms were worthy fo such praise & worship to begin with *lol*).

As for the Replicators VS. the Orii; they were able to evolve Asgard tech way beyound their understanding & were only stopped by the super weapon on Dakara - & even that almost failed if hadn't done his thing w/RepliCarter - I would hate to see what they could do if they got their hands on Ancient/Orii tech! :O *shudders*

Everyone from us, the Tok'Ra, the Jaffa, the Asgard & more had issues/probs w/the Replicators -whislt every cool, every creepy (metallic spiders anyone?!? ) & quite resourceful/powerful, I am glad in way to see them gone, they were getting to be a most urgent/massive problem for all involved - the last thing we would of needed was to hand them Anicent/Orii tech : it would be like letting serving up an all-you-can-eat buffet on a silver platter to a bunch of street dwellers (poor people [no offence intended in the slightest!] ); they wouldn sya no & wouldn't be leaving any time in a hurry.

Bad enough Anubis wanted ot wipe out & then re-create all life inthe galaxy in his own twisted image, now we have Dark side inter-galactic encyclopedia salesman trying to convert us false religion; we're officiallt @ war with the Lucian Alliance & have the likes of the Aschen, the remmenants of the Goa'uuld/System Lords to deal with, the tryingot turn us into walking happy meals with legs, not to mention the Trust & a whole other universe of potential infite problems & issues to deal with in this, any other (alternate) universe . . .

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                      Anubis was so evil/vile/replusive that he was outcast by the other System Lords for crimes unspeakable - even to them - he is like the ultimate evil semi-Ascended Goa'uuld & a not-so-shining exmaple of how truely evil the Goa'uuld could potentially become/be (considering the Goa'uuld, thats saying alot & giving the rest of the over-dressed snakes a compliment! As if the little worms were worthy fo such praise & worship to begin with *lol*).
                      That actually makes me wonder if he would join the Ori to get back at the ancients..

Comment

anubis would of seen the power of the priors and would of staright away gone for the prior and control his ori ship and learning from the tech onbaord he would of intergrated it with his ship.....no wait he would keep the ori ship and make the ori worshippers worship him instead..

as for his ship if he had like a zpm them maybe his shields will hold out long enough to destroy a ori ship with its full weapon maybe
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X