Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

So by canon, Daniel Jackson has to be in it and he has to be invisible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6991534.stm
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

haha

That's awesome.
    sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post

Ha ha! It's Indiana Jones!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You know I thought the name was a little cheesy but it's also true that Temple of Doom is no less cheesy so I'm just going to suck it up and enjoy it when it comes out.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I wonder if it will have the giant awiens. If not then I will be disappointed.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the name. It does seem to be a bit long but in the end so was Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Weird now that I think about it. SG1 is using a lost ark for their movie, and now Indiana Jones is using a crystal skull. Me thinks people are fans.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Weird now that I think about it. SG1 is using a lost ark for their movie, and now Indiana Jones is using a crystal skull. Me thinks people are fans.
            haha greeen
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

It's a cheesy title, yeah, but no more than the others, and I think it's great (although I was kind of partial to the City of the Gods working title).

Hopefully the movie itself'll be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post

LOL rubbish name but its no worse than the temple of doom
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I like the idea of going with the legend of the 13 crystal skulls (5 of which have been found). I'm looking forward to it!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I have no problem with that title. I'm sure in time it will grow on some of you.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, it's a pretty lame name. SOunds like a Harry Potter book (which BTW I love). Could have come with something maybe a little cheesy, taht working titile 'City of the Gods' sounded pretty good. Oh well, lets hope he's gets it right...
                      sigpic

Comment

It has a lame title, but it has to have a lame title. Without a stupid title it isn't IJ.

So when they make the next IJ in 20 years you think Ford will still be in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                          It has a lame title, but it has to have a lame title. Without a stupid title it isn't IJ.

I really hope so it would feel to weird if he wasnt, and i think the title sounds okay, but it doesnt matter to me though, because its Indiana Jones and I know im going to go see it anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post

Sure he'll be in it. But his part will be more like Sean Connery's was in "The Last Crusade". Maybe Shia will be the star of that one.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Heh. I think the lame title's growing on me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X