• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori vs God-Emperor of Man (Wh40K)

Who wins?
    here is a picture of me at my high school concert
    look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

um the Emperor rather easily assuming its Horus heresy Emperor and not crippled stuck on a glorified life support machine Emperor

Wh40K as a whole is far more powerful than pretty much everything stargate

the Emperor was the most powerful (human) psychic to ever live in Wh40K

and Alpha Level Psykers(who he was much stronger than) have been stated in fluff to do these

what are the Ori going to do to him? if the Ori get their fleet then the Emperor gets his billions apon billions of Imperial gaurd and his Space marine Legions(remember this is preHH Emperor he has his Legions)

he also made the 4 chaos Gods crap their pants and flee when he obliterated Horus

and if we do bring in the fleets whats to stop the Emperor(or any other moderately powerful psyker) from using his Psychic powers on them and either destroying them or mind raping the people piloting it? WH40K races have Geller fields for that reason and I dont recall the Ori having an equivalent
    Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 03 September 2007, 12:21 PM.

Comment

okay then just for laughs all ori forces vs post HH imperium.
      here is a picture of me at my high school concert
      look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

I'd go with the imperium personally. I could see the Inquisition taking on the priors with support from marines while guard smash up the generic ori soldiers.

For the emperor!
        Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
        Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

Originally posted by Acolyte Of Bli'l'ab View Post
          I'd go with the imperium personally. I could see the Inquisition taking on the priors with support from marines while guard smash up the generic ori soldiers.

For the emperor!
          or they could just send in the Grey knights that works even better considering they face things far worse than a prior virtually every single day of their lives(granted at the time they didnt exist during the HH but who cares) or if not Grey Knights use the Primarchs who can take on a Greater Daemon and win

Id honestly laugh at a Prior trying to take on a Bloodthirster/Great unclean one/keeper of secrets or a Lord of Change -__-

the bloodthister would just maim the poor guy
          the great unclean one will give him every disease known to man and more Daemonic based ones like Nurgles rot
          the Keeper of Secrets secretes that musky stuff that makes them high and then proceeds to maim them
          and the Lord of Change could use its magic to turn him inside out or various other wonderful fates

even funnier would be Prior vs (insert C'tan here)

Nightbringer: ...(intergerble creepy sounds)

Prior:by the will of the Or..AHHHHH!

*Nightbringer proceeds to drain the life energies from the prior and then starts feeding on the life energies of the surrounding army ignoring their weopons as if they where mere peashooters because what is a (non planetbusting warpbased) weopon going to do to the grim bloody reaper*
          Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 04 September 2007, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X