This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kull weapons

On Wikipedia's Staff Weapon page it says that the Kull Warriors wrist-mounted versions of the staff weapon.

Is this true or are they new weapon designed by Anubis? They're way more effective!!!
    WereWraith06

<<<I have watched you play with those who would play GOD<<<

A Random but Cool Quote:
    Spoiler:
    If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
    - Bertrand Russell

Originally posted by WereWraith06 View Post
    On Wikipedia's Staff Weapon page it says that the Kull Warriors wrist-mounted versions of the staff weapon.

Is this true or are they new weapon designed by Anubis? They're way more effective!!!
    They do seem to be more effective then the regular staff weapon but I bet Anubis could only make it slightly more effective then a regular staff weapon as the ancinets wouldn't let him have full access to ancinet knowledge
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

It appears to be the same energy as a staff weapon, it is just set to rapid fire. Like, remembering season 1, Bra'tac fired his staff at a similar speed, but he just was skilled, so a mechanism could easily do the same.
      Disliked a recent episode?
      Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
      The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

I think the Kull weapons are basically the same as jaffa staff weapons, but they may have a different power source, as Master_Templar said they may be set to rapid fire, or they may have 2 firing mechanisms in them so while one fires, the other builds up the next charge etc.

Comment

They are no more powerful than staff weapon, but they are much better due to being rapid fire.

It is like a machine gun.

Too bad earth forces couldn't get hold of some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
            They are no more powerful than staff weapon, but they are much better due to being rapid fire.

It is like a machine gun.

Too bad earth forces couldn't get hold of some of them.
            We have some. We have a few full suits of Kull Armor complete with wrist mounted staff weapons.

Comment

It did shred through the metal door really well in death knell, and killed the guard on the other side. The metal door looked about 2 inches thick, i would say its stronger than an average staff.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

In one episode (forget which) the Gateroom is being assaulted through the 'Gate and the blast door seems to be able to be penetrated relatively easily. I think it's the ep where Hammond "retires" and O'neill points, not waves, a gun at Kinsey.
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

I think they are a little bit stronger than staff weapons because, jaffa and tauri were shot and they pierced them like they were warm butter.

Staff weapons are powerful but not strong enough to pierce you.

Also I think the wrist blasters have a smaller power source so they run out quicker.
                  Visit my Website

Comment

If the Kull weapons are just a staff weapon that fires quicker that would mean that it would depleat the power source quicker, that would suck, your battle and then your only weapon runs out of juice, were's the engizer bunny when you need it.

Comment

Manic mike we have the same idea you type a little faster, good minds think alike

Comment

maybe same power just concentrated more into a smaller pulse.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

its just the charge time is different a staff weapon takes a bigger shot then the kull blaster, im sure if you tweedle around with it you could get a similar effect as a kull weapon
                          sigpic

Comment

ya I don't think there is really enough information to know for sure but it did look like the same kind of weapon or atleast a very similar variation. Come to think of it, it seems to me that most Goa'uld weapons are very similar. Or maybe they just use similar animations but ya Hataks fire yellow blobs. Death gliders fire yellow blobs. The exterior guns of the Alkesh fire yellow blobs and as do staff weapons. The only Goa'uld weapons I can think of that are different are Zats and the bombs the Alkesh drops.

Comment

The bolts do seem more powerful. Maybe the energy is more compact when fired or maybe its the fact that the wrist staffs fire in bursts.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X